Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Stereotypes! Which are you!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeeJayBoy, Apr 4, 2001.

1. Combo of the hippie, "pimp"/laid back, and gamer stoner.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Snowboarder/ Skateboarder stoner. My bong and my snowboard are all I need in life

Pimp your elevations

3. Well I play guitar and skateboard mostly listen to zeppelin and hendrix

4. I'd say morbid stoner, I don't have any skull shaped bongs ... Yet but the rest is pretty accurate

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. After reading the rest of the stereotypes, I'd say Im a mix of the morbid and gamer stoners

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. idk man... not really a stoner ;)

7. #1887 FriedFriend, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    I'll make a new category for myself.

8. Gamer stoner + Hippie Stoner and Nerd Stoner.. Been ranked #1 in some games, world-wide. Do computer repair all the time. Including advanced hardware and software repair.

9. I think that i have parts of all them stereotypes, particularly gamer and 'morbid' minus the pentagrams and all that nonsense :metal:   

10. #1890 Captain_Jack, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    I'd probably say I'm the corporate stereotype

Sent from four score and seven years ago

11. Skater guitar playing lazy stoner for sure, hail skatin666

12. Probably the gamer stoner or a "loner stoner". I only have like two friends I rarely smoke with other than that I smoke by myself

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I'm probably more along the lines of a nerd stoner. However I'd never touch my PC high. :T

14. Gaming Stoner, no question about it.
    Thought I'd have trouble identifying myself, but that pretty much spelled it out for me.

Without a doubt though, I spend more money on games and gaming equipment.
    Always makes me laugh when someone tells me I'm wasting money on weed, when half of my money goes to gaming.

15. Corporate, intellectual and sexual.

16. Gamer nerd stoner, PC gaming and dabs is my weekend, every weekend.

17. In between Pimp Stoner & Gamer Stoner.

18. Dude I am neither lol

19. wow this thread is fucking ooooooooold

20. Definitely a gamer stoner!