Sad day- Losing your Best Friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuicidalSpaz, Aug 20, 2008.

1. I know, But it different. I'm pretty drunk, so without further ado, here we go:

It seemed homosexual yeh, but I appreciate the fact you understand.

I've lost friends to shootings. That sucks horribly.

I know it's a part of life, but it doesn't make it any less sad. I've come to understand he'll be one of my distant friends, but my best friend non the less. I don't know. I'm really drunk, and the bong is next to me. I wanna hit it. But I'm outa bud for tonight, just got a 30 pack. He's got a new life out in AZ, and I can't wait to go out there and fuck shit up, haha. We have a scavenger hunt set up for when I go out there.

2. Trust me four months will go by ultra quick.:D Be grateful he isn't going to war like a lot of other young men these days.

3. wow its really weird seeing this thread right now...

i woke up this morning to find out that my best friend died last night drunk driving....

he hit a fucking telephone pole...

this is unreal

4. I don't know man. This kind of sounds like some Superbad shit... or some shit...

5. dude yea, superbad was pretty gay at some parts...

worried the shit out of me first time i saw it haha

6. what a great way to end it though man. sounds like you guys had a great time and that experience with the beach cop you'll remember forever.

im glad a lot of my good buddies are staying in town for college, i didnt want to go through that

7. word up to that.
    "you can still love your man and be manly, dawg"

8. Really touching story man. +rep for sure.

9. That's horrible man. Was he alone in the car? I hope so.

I've lost lost a few friends before, it's a rough thing. There's nothing you can do to prepare for the funeral, just make sure your other friends and yourself keep each other in check, and be there for each other.

10. damn I thought you were about to say dude died!

11. I was with you, and then you had to go and do that.

Seriously, though, it will be cool. I've been down that road many times. Things will change, and you won't be able to duplicate the times you shared when you were younger, but everything will work out. There's plenty of ways to get down, man.

Hang in there, dude.

12. its cool man,

letting go is hard as fuck

but its part of life.

dont spend too much time dwelling on it,
    im sure he'd want you to do your thing just as he is going to

13. really touching story.

14. So I'm fine.

Had a rough night at work, but whatever.

Got a crazy party at my house tomorrow night. Shit's gonna be epic.