The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Has anyone here been to the bermuda triangle?

• by iloveyoumary
  • Aug 20 2008 04:07 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• iloveyoumary
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 271 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:07 PM

And if you did, did anything strange happen?
Replies (7)

• Banned

• Mattplusness
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:09 PM

well i didnt know i had been, but i went on a cruise once and went through there on the way back, nothing happened.

im going to grand cayman next spring break tho, maybe ill pass through again?

• MustNotSleepMustWarnOthaz

• MelchizedekDaUn®3al™
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 14,782 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 05:04 PM

i live in florida and i swear to god my house is part of that shit...bad stuff always happens to me

• Chilling Will Kill You!

• Bluntman00
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,832 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:07 PM

its only like a mile off of the florida coast, i mean you dont really GO to the bermuda triangle, because theres nothing there but ocean.

• Smokin weed since 1975

• stoned budda
  • Gold Member
  • 7,190 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:12 PM

When i was in the Marines we were on an LST (its an amphibious assault ship) in the middle of the triangle. It was a very calm day, no wind, absolutely no waves, all was perfectly still. All of a sudden the ship comes to stop, no power anywhere, completely dead in the water. We sat there floating for about two hours while rumors circulated and people were getting nervous. Then the Captains voice came over the PA system, saying that he was just fucking with us, the engines fired up and we were on our way again.

• Banned

• burnttwaffle
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 07:06 PM

When i was in the Marines we were on an LST (its an amphibious assault ship) in the middle of the triangle. It was a very calm day, no wind, absolutely no waves, all was perfectly still. All of a sudden the ship comes to stop, no power anywhere, completely dead in the water. We sat there floating for about two hours while rumors circulated and people were getting nervous. Then the Captains voice came over the PA system, saying that he was just fucking with us, the engines fired up and we were on our way again.

lmao

thats fucking great budda

iv flown over, not a thing happened

its all bullshit

• in kush we trust.

• h1nduKuSh
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 281 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 06:55 AM

doode could you imagine some rediculous random crap happening to you out there ? sucks cuz nobody would prolly believe anyone haha they would be like " Get that shiet out of here "

• Guest_PerezPurpp_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 08 December 2008 - 06:57 AM

Ive been but i never came back

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved