Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Has anyone here been to the bermuda triangle?

• Please log in to reply

iloveyoumary

iloveyoumary

• Registered Upgraded
  • 271 posts
And if you did, did anything strange happen?

Mattplusness

Mattplusness

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,018 posts
well i didnt know i had been, but i went on a cruise once and went through there on the way back, nothing happened.

im going to grand cayman next spring break tho, maybe ill pass through again?

Un®3al Divinity™

Un®3al Divinity™

MustNotSleepMustWarnOthaz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 11,802 posts
i live in florida and i swear to god my house is part of that shit...bad stuff always happens to me

Bluntman00

Bluntman00

Chilling Will Kill You!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,826 posts
its only like a mile off of the florida coast, i mean you dont really GO to the bermuda triangle, because theres nothing there but ocean.

stoned budda

stoned budda

Smokin weed since 1975

• Gold Member
  • 7,190 posts

burnttwaffle

burnttwaffle

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,135 posts

When i was in the Marines we were on an LST (its an amphibious assault ship) in the middle of the triangle. It was a very calm day, no wind, absolutely no waves, all was perfectly still. All of a sudden the ship comes to stop, no power anywhere, completely dead in the water. We sat there floating for about two hours while rumors circulated and people were getting nervous. Then the Captains voice came over the PA system, saying that he was just fucking with us, the engines fired up and we were on our way again.

lmao

thats fucking great budda

iv flown over, not a thing happened

its all bullshit

h1nduKuSh

h1nduKuSh

in kush we trust.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 281 posts
doode could you imagine some rediculous random crap happening to you out there ? sucks cuz nobody would prolly believe anyone haha they would be like " Get that shiet out of here "

Guest_PerezPurpp_*

Guest_PerezPurpp_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Ive been but i never came back

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users