Post Pictures of your "Habitat"

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Serapsis, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Where do you thrive, spend most of your time, get baked, and most of all chill out.

Me personally, It's my bedroom... And here be my sanctuary.
    this pic is 4 months old so some things have changed since...
    big things include dual monitors, and surround sound.
    most of the art hanging on the walls is my personal stuff, with the exception of the lennon painting and posters.
    Lets see yours!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Holy shit, that's awesome.

That's an immediate +Rep.

• Like Like x 2
  3. That is one sick room dude. Good luck when you move! My room used to look similar, had about 40+ posters covering the walls, cool action figures everywhere, flags etc. Then I moved, took me weeks to get everything down, it will never be the same again

4. Cool room, lil to much for me tho. Hope your 20 or under, reminds me of my youngers days decorating my room with those glow stars....camera takes cool pics.

5. Nice room man.

DO you like drugs by any chance?!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. dude, +rep for all the artwork, and the sweet taste in music. nice room man

7. Fuckin sweet main, Thatd be a sweet smoke/drug room.

Couldnt bring the ladies in there but damn, Big ass room too main.

8. If im ever on acid ill make sure to drop by.

9. Ha, I still have yet to try. My friend recently picked some up so I may just hit it.

@TwoLOUD Yes, im under 20 :D

10. Wow, just wow man. Fucking awesome room you got there. I am very jealous.

11. thats a dope room, I'm very impressed. And a little jealous. But I'm still impressed.

12. ^^^ Couldn't Bring the LAdies???? What!? hahaha That'd be prime with some bitches rippin bowls and what not.

But man you got a sick room bro. kinda like mine :D

:smoke:

13. Lol, i wanna see other peoples, if you got cameras dont be afraid to shoot.

14. Very sick room, i really li ke the computer set-up. Whats the tuner/way your running the 360 into the computer/monitor, also what keyboard are you usin?

P.S. Nice waccom tablet, i thinkt thats your brand choice

15. Yeah, it is a Wacom

My 360 goes to the monitor via component.
    Here's the keyboard.

16. Wow you have the most fucking epic room ever. I need to totally decorate my room like that!

17. damn where was this room when i was in highschool, sick man, im missing out, i got fuckin white walls n some lakers and cowboys posters up and shit, nothing compared to that.

18. +rep man...amazing

19. Awesome screensaver! Or is that your background?