Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The UnOfficial Pass On Some Advice to a Younger Stoner Thread - Roast and Post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AK Infinity, Aug 18, 2008.

1. ++++++++1

2. the best advice i can give that hasn't been covered already is when smoking, to give yourself a chance to get high. when you first hit a bowl, you really don't need to power smoke it. it usually takes 15-25 minutes for the full effects of the high to hit, and something i really enjoy doing is just sitting in silence in my room taking one-hits until im high enough that i forget to keep smoking.

also if you're a wake-n-baker, you really only need to take a couple hits in order to get fucked up. ive wasted a lot of herb smoking 2 big bowls after waking up only to get burnt after like 2.5 hours and then want to just go back to bed.

3. Weed is meant to be a fun thing to do, don't try to be superman and become a 'dealer'. It's too much work & hassle, and the legal reprecussions are deplorable.

4. Could someone post a chart of common prices for common amounts of weed purchased? I for one do not know all, because I've usually just bought dimes or nicks. I know a dime is about a gram (usually), but thats about it.

5. if he has to go get your weed ask him if you can keep something valuable of his

my friend has me keep his phone and wallet when he goes and gets it for me

6. Never, ever, under any circumstances pay more than 30/60 (half eighth/eighth) for bud, i dont care what your dealer says, its never worth it to get ripped off, buying anything above the line will just encourage your dealer to rape other kids with shitty prices and keep the prices high, if you refuse to buy from him and other kids do the same, he'll have to push them down if he wants to stay in business

7. One tip that I would give about smoking is to always embrace being high. Once you start smoking open your mind and allow yourself to feel the effects. If you have an open mind and know that the experience is going to be enjoyable, then it will be. However if you go into it thinking, this spot is bad, what if someone sees, what if i look really high, then it will be bad and you will look really high.

Also when you are high, never talk seriosuly about how high you look or express any of your paranoid thoughts, if you do not only will you become more paranoid but everyone else will feel those vibes and it ill bring everyone down.

Weed is all about your mindset because it effects your mind and an open mind can make blazing a lot more fun for everyone involved.

When smoking never be afraid to say no. If someone asks you to hit a bowl, you do not have to let them under any circumstances especially if you know they will probably just waste the weed. Im not saying that you should never share your buds with other people in fact you should share when the time is right but know its your weed and you can do what you want with it.

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. Completely agree. I've had moments where I'm so high I dont think I can handle it and I start to have a panic attack....but then I just take some slow, steady breaths and let the high hit me.....thats when the real fun begins. ;)

9. If you feel like your heart is racing/beating irregularly after you smoke when you haven't smoked in a while, don't worry, its not. This happened to me twice after I hadn't smoked for a few months and I had a panic attack and thought I was dying, but found out later this was a common occurance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. and for godsake, don't drop the cherry in my car/home. many times I found spots a week after it happened and I was so high at the time, I couldn't even know who had done it! This one time I was smoking with a group of girls in high school while camping and they acctually dropped not only the cherry, but the whole blunt into the fire being stupid. we she was hot and high so it all worked out fine;)

11. Quick Tips:
    -If you live with your parents and don't want to get caught, don't bring paraphernalia or things that cant be hidden easily into the house
    - You should, if you can, tell your parents that you smoke weed, give to them the reasons why you do it. Tell them all the information you know about it. Compare it to alcohol or pharmaceuticals so they can have a way to compare it. Tell them how by you telling them this it makes you more responsible and honest.
    - If your parents do catch you do the above.
    -Do not buy glass until weed is legal. Ive seen friends get caught countless of times because they had pieces on them, but i have never seen any of my friends get caught that just smoke J's and blunts.
    -Live life and enjoy it. Dont let marijuana control you. Take a break here and there for obvious reasons (money, tolerance, reality)
    -Do not smoke to be cool
    -try to educate yourselfs and do good in school. try to break the stoner image of being lazy and bums.

12. increase your knowledge

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Haha, me and you think alike bro. But the whole Visine thing, thats different. I use it. But I wear cargo's and one of the cargo pockets I have a small little pocket on the side PERFECT for visine. But make sure you get the right visine L.R LASTING RELIEF VISINE!!!
    That shit works up to 6 hours. One time I put some in my eyes before and after I smoked I was set. But yeah great list of things for the new smokers not to get busted.
    Loved it. :bongin:

14. here is my advice, though i havent been smoking that long.

1. learn to roll, its so much better.
    2. dont consent to a search.
    3. dont pay for weed before it is in your hand.
    4. buy a scale and wiegh it yourself.
    5. dont do drugs, just smoke weed.

• Winner Winner x 1

15. seriously...?

16. Regular Price Ranges (Atleast for my area:p):

1 Gram - 10$

Eighth - 25 - 35$

Quarter - 45 - 60$

Half oz - 90 - 110$

1 oz - 140 - 160$

QP (Quarter pound) - 550 - 600$

1 Pound - 2000 - 2100$

Ahhh shitt.... Im really burnt out n thats all Im puttin down for now. Lemme know if you think prices shud be tweaked.

Small Random tip: Papes dont use "tape" for a reason . DONT SMOKE OUT OF A BOTTLE/Anything plastic without using tinfoil for the bowl. PLASTIC KILLS!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. :wave:what is your area and is that for middies or for the good stuff. i just want to know because i want to buy some in the next week or so(my first time) and i dont want to get ripped off for payin to much. any help from anyone would be great.

18. alright. here's how it is.

1. i hate it when people will do anything for bud but have no gas in their car or no food to eat. and when they will fuck over anyone, friends or family; to get it. it's just weed. don't let it control you, srsly. people like this give us 'responsible' tokers a bad name. which is why we have people saying weed is bad, it's an addictive drug. no. it's not. it's people that can't own up to their problems and think blazin is gonna help them out. be responsible kids. think straight. smokin ain't life. it's in your life.

2. you gotta have balls to be in the business of buying. cuz sometimes you'll get you a dealer that's a bit big, a bit scary, and totally i'll-fuck-your-world kinda dude. and sometimes you'll get a sweetheart. either way; if you see you've been shorted or got some real bad reg. your gonna have to stand up and be like, no. just say no. lol. your the customer. it's your money for their business. their doing you a favor. not the other way around.

3. don't act a fool in public. srsly. it's fucking annoying. i mean it's cool to joke, cut up; but don't be so melodramatic about it. ex. the gang went to the mall. they'd smoked a couple blunts before hand. sally decided it'd be funny to run around and scream. or to just yell out crazy shit in public, like 'omg i'm so high, i want some more.' be a good friend and be like lookie here bitch, chill. the. fuck. out. lol you don't have to be mean. but get your point across. or better yet; don't do what sally did. and we'll all be happy stoners.

4. if you smoke stoges (cigarettes ladies and gents); the best cig is after a blunt. enjoy. especially a menthol. their esp. nice.

5. one thing i do hate is a waste of reefa. don't ever be like, i'm gonna smoke to help me sleep. fuck. that. that's a waste of a good smoke you can enjoy awake. if you can't sleep. count sheep. take a tylanol pm. just don't smoke and catch some z's. it's ridiculous.

6. wanna show your friend the bud ya'll are gonna smoke? be smart with it. don't just pull it out when your out somewhere and be like wooah look at this! no. wrong move. you never know who could glance over and be like 'weed. i see weed. trouble. make trouble.' be a sneaky ninja with you mj. another thing. when you roll in the vehicle; be prepared for anything. srsly. i've had friends get pulled over while rolling a blunt and they have no reaction time whatsoever; and got fucked. so be cautious when messin with your weed outside a home, or your place.

7. don't fuck with high people. it's not cool. i mean, sure, a little joke; but actually fucking with a stoner will get your ass handed to you. ex. an old friend of mine decided to knock very loudly on the door. we were smokin a blunt. then when my good friend that lived there went to look at the peephole, it was covered up. knocked again. we went and hid our shit. they yelled open up. knocked louder. looked into the peephole again, there was an eye. finally we opened the door expecting the cops, and it was this kid. he about got his ass beat. came damn close. he thought it was funny. ITS NOT FUNNY TO KILL A BUZZ. whatsofuckingever.

8. just chill, man. smoking is awesome. it really is. nothing's wrong with it. it doesn't make you stupid. no matter what anyone tells you; it's the shit and it won't hurt you. i'd prefer this far over smoking cigs and drinking. have fun. don't get too paranoid btw, you'll be fine. getting paranoid kills the buzz. and that's bad. so relax and take a nice drag off a fat dutch, and you'll be good. ^_^

that's a wrap kids, hopefully that was helpful for you rookies.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. #59 dcpusher, Aug 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2008
    If you smoke at least once a week buy a bubbler. They are portable and it is so much nicer to use than a pipe. i almost refuse to smoke out of pipes anymore.

If you buy over an eighth, split it up and only carry like a gram around on you. That way people don't mooch too much and if you get caught it doesn't suck as much.

20. 1. know how to corner.........please bowls last so much longer.
    2. dont buy from shady/sketchy people.
    3. dont be sketch, be chill.
    4. and most of all....smoke to enjoy being high not to get "f***** up."

• Agree Agree x 1