Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The UnOfficial Pass On Some Advice to a Younger Stoner Thread - Roast and Post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AK Infinity, Aug 18, 2008.

1. #5001 thehighkite, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
    :(

2. \tWrap black construction paper around your weed jar to prevent exposure to light, keeping your bud fresher for longer.

3. Always and I mean always bring a scale with you to buy weed. Always weigh that shit and make sure your scales are on. Nothing sucks worse than coming home to a bag that doesnt weigh

4. Remember it's all supposed to be fun. Those early days are the glory days.

5. #5005 Killa Watt, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2015
    1) Don't get in the habit of connecting daily things with weed. It helps you smoke less frequently, saves you money, and saves your CB1 tolerance receptors so you can keep enjoying what the early days feel like for longer. 

2) Don't let some music or whatever tell you to smoke. Smoke if you feel like it, not cause something external triggers it. No one wants to be a pavlovian dog

3)  If your situations safe and your a smart person, try growing at least once in your life. It will change the way you see and respect weed and the time patience and energy that creates it.

4) Fuck names. When cannabis evolved there was no kryptokronilike weed or whatever bullshit. Judge your smoke visually, Frostiness is what speaks.

5) Smoke purp if ya want, but to me it only smokes as good as it smell and 9/10 i like the green better. cheaper too. growing purp is a nice challenge though i'll admit

6)  I'll hit blunts on occasion, though remember that a blunt wrap's like half a cigarette. esp important if you smoke several or more a day watch that shit. Tobacco tar not the same as weed tar chemically. We all know what tobacco really does. That's why we smoke the mean green

7) Stay away from bookin. Don't actively seek trouble nor associate yourself with 'hot' individuals or people you get into things often

8) Maintain your priorities and trust your self.

This has been a raynemayne Public Service Announcement [​IMG]

6. I'm 63 yrs old & have been a daily toker for almost 1/2 a century. The 1 thing I've noticed from getting high this long is I don't need nearly as much as when I was a kid to get ripped. 3-4 good hits & I'm fine for the night. Back in the day, we were tokin some great sativas too. Michoacan, A-Gold, Panama Red, Jamaican, Thai-Stick, Colombian in the late 70s / 80s. All that was some killer smoke, but we could toke all day, get blasted, & toke more that evening.

Being in my mid-60s, I can get by on so much less weed for maximum altitude, it's a beautiful thing!! Just wait until you younger heads get older...your consumption will plummett & you'll save so much $$$ buying or growing, it'll make getting old a pleasure...almost.[​IMG]

7. If someone gives you a name of weed, not saying to believe it, but look it up on leafly.com. 
    Leafly will give you the effects, smells and flavors, and everything you need to know. If its near that, well it may be that.

I remember one time the homies brought a fat bag with some nice OG Kush. Hard to find over here in the middle of the East coast.

Rolled a 1.5 Swisher Sweets Blueberry Blunt ( Oh My God) and had 2g Left over.

It smelled, tasted, and acted just as OGK would.

Also, know your differences in Indica Vs. Sativa. 

I was a "whatever" kinda guy, and I still semi-am.
    But if I can get Sativa, vs. Indica, Ill take the sativa.

Literally I feel like so many people have solved cancer in their heads while high on some good sativa, and then it was replaced by another thought.

Lmao. Have fun.

Still Blazin' [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Moving to Tokers Q & A.

Too many nonseasoned tokers replying.

9. It seems as if my dad grew up smoking on stuff with foreign names lol. Like we've got these weird names like OG, Purple, generic shit like that. I prefer the stuff you guys got. Sounded more mature in a way, IDK.

10. I'll hit blunts on occasion, though remember that a blunt wrap's like half a cigarette. esp important if you smoke several or more a day watch that shit. Tobacco tar not the same as weed tar chemically. We all know what tobacco really does. That's why we smoke the mean green

Never was big on 'blunts'. I don't mind joints, but that cigar-wrap is a bit overbearing, imo. Like is always said = "Tweech's Zone". [​IMG]<span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#008000;"> </span></span>

11. Always try to keep a safety pin or paper clip with you. 
    safety pin is usually better.
    they come in handy. clear out a bowl, clear out a wrapped to tight joint.
    poke holes in aluminium foil (if you must use foil,.. yuck).
    remove a sliver you got from smokin in the woods.
    you get the idea. 

12. If you grow, NEVER tell ANYBODY. I don't care how much you trust them. Also, learn to use a lighter. If you can't light the bowl, I'm not going to do it for you. 

13. yes

14. I already posted on this subject earlier, but your post demands a reply.

I was an out-of-stater stopped by the police in Utah for an "obstructed" license plate. While I was sitting in the cops car being questioned, a second cop pulled up with a drug sniffing drug who went to work smelling the outside of my car. The cop told me the dog had "reacted" and then asked my consent to search. Well, they never did find the stuff which was well-wrapped and well-hidden. But suppose I said "no" to the search? Do you really think they're going to let me get back in the car and just drive away? Whether that dog truly "reacted" or not I didn't see, but if the cops say that he did, doesn't that give them probable cause to search?

Hindsight is 20/20. When you're out of state and on vacation and something like this happens you're in a real f-cking bind. I didn't want to take the chance of them towing the car in, impounding it and taking it apart. You can always say "they can't do that", but what if they do? All the extra s-it you're going to possibly go through by saying "no". BTW, this is also happening in Kansas. People are pulled over for going one MPH over the limit, or whatever flimsy excuse when the real reason is to search the car for dope. I don't know if they're using dogs or not. It's hard to say what to do until you are actually in that position and facing possible arrest.

15. #5015 UniqueGrass, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
    Get a job to pay for your weed

Use isopropyl alcohol to clean your pipe.

When you build a gravity bong, don't use aluminum foil, use a socket, and brass screens are cheap as hell on amazon.

16. My advice to the young Stoners out there. Your life shouldn't revolve around weed. Don't forget about your future. Smoking bud is nice and all plus it's very relaxing. To some people like myself consuming cannabis is a way of life, a lifestyle. Don't be the sterotype Stoner who is 32 years old smokes weed all day and live in their parents basement. Show people that us Stoners can be successful. So stay in school or get a job in which you can support yourself and your family. Once you get a nice-paying job, you can use the money to buy a lot of marijuana and whatever the fuck you want.

That's my word of advice. 

17. Do not cough in your bong. At all costs, do not do this.

18. #5018 Yokd, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015
    Can someone explain to me, why you shouldn't say that you're high, when a friend asks if you are?

19. That seems very strange to say you're not high when asked by a friend. I guess when you're in public and someone will over hear you or your friend is a weed mooch.

20. One time I got high as fuck before work, then me and my coworkers went out for lunch. I was coming down, walking into the restaurant, this old guy leaving said to just me, "smile, it's easier than grinnin". Nobody else heard it or anything, and I was still high enough for it to blow my mind.