Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The UnOfficial Pass On Some Advice to a Younger Stoner Thread - Roast and Post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AK Infinity, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Don't break others glass

2. Never lose your ambition. Never stop believing.

3. Don't worry so much about the "rules", just be nice and stay chill

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. They sell portobellos and citric acid at your local grocery store. Other then that how the fuck is anyone gonna help you. You want a latitude and longitude? Should we Geo cache a scavenger hunt for you? SWIM wants you to get banned.

5. Well, maybe I could contribute to this discussion. I think I have before but here's a couple points I'd like to make. 
    This information particularly is for if you're in a car with weed.

NEVER RIDE IN A CAR WITH WEED IN YOUR POCKETS. THE POCKET IS YOUR ENEMY AND THE COP'S FRIEND.

1. If you're riding with less than a quarter there's a couple hiding spots you can use to your advantage.
       - Back up behind the glove compartment, make sure it's a firm fit, and make sure it's far enough up that one can't reach it without really putting in effort.
       - Males - I know this may sound stupid, but if you keep cool, calm and collected, chances are it'll work. Tight spandex/cotton underwear and your testicles are your friend. Put your bag under your nuts, and if you're courteous, nice, and non suspicious, the cop will have no reason to perform extensive searching. I do not normally recommend consenting to searches, but in some situations, if you have the goods properly hidden, consenting can actually help you. This draw the officers suspicions away from you, because in his/her mind, you have nothing to hide.
    2. If you're riding with more than a quarter, a good place (in my experience) to hide it, is under the hood. Wrap the weed in an old BLACK t-shirt or black towel very tightly, and put it in a space under the hood. I've done this back when I used to transport a lot, and got pulled over numerous times with it under the hood, and never got caught. 
    3. Cat owners - utilize your pet. Bringing a cat in a car while smoking is very helpful. Why? Because, if there is a situation where the police dogs are called, the scent of the cat will divert the dogs attention and the presence of the cat even more so. 
    4. Road trip? Vacuum seal, or otherwise duct-tape seal plastic bags full of weed, then wrap at least 3 times in separate bags. Then, cover in tape. Bring an ice chest and a couple packs of steaks or hamburger meat. Tape the packages to the bottom of the meat and make sure the raw meat is at the bottom. Be sure to have bologna, hot dogs and other stuff. The key is to make sure the ice chest is nice and full, then have the meat at the bottom. The dog may bark at the ice chest, but he can't tell the officer if he's getting excited over the meat or the weed. Most cases unless the officer is very very smart, which most are not, they will assume the dog wants to eat your hotdogs and meat.
    5. Make sure your car isn't fucked up in a way that will warrant you getting pulled over. Brake lights, tail lights, broken mirrors, and cracked windshields can all get you pulled over. Even if you don't have anything that could legally get you pulled over, while in some cases this can't be avoided. Don't have a dinky, beat up, shitty running/sounding car. This will get a cops attention just as much as a broken tail light and make you look way more suspicious. 
    6. Keep air fresheners and fabric fresheners on hand in the car. Fabric fresheners for long term use, they will keep it smelling good over a two week period with just a couple sprays of the floor mats and seats. Air fresheners for if you just got done smoking. Keep a trash can in your car. If the officer sees you, thinks you possibly look like a stoner, but sees a squeaky clean car, he'll usually drop any suspicions. 
    7. Know a cheap, good lawyer and bail bondsman in case you get caught.

**I don't recommend smoking in a car.
    **Most of these tips are for on the way to and on the way back from picking up weed.

6. Most bust are from talking.

Keep illegal activity to yourself and noone else.

The best criminals in the world are unseen and unheard.

Snitches get stiches.

7. I prefer the author that stated you need to get serious with your responses and would like to hear his serious response first and then read through.... Question do you inhale out of water pipe then remove bowl or other way. I. Forgot

8. #4988 theTVogs, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    make sure you take a look at the stuff your buying, don't trust him that it's "good shit"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I'm laughing so hard at this

10. Take a tolerance break every 2 weeks, regardless of how potent your pot is, those neural receptors will get "saturated" with THC and it'll take more pot to get the high, eventually not getting high no more--us old schoolers call this "chasing the high". Take a 10 day  break and you'll come back renewed and more stoned. Work out, read a book, then fire up again and enjoyyyyy.

11. your testicles are your friend remember?

12. T breaks are your friend.

Know the fine line between use and abuse.

13. I need some advise real quick and I appologize about this not being the right thread it's Locked or some crap like that but I have a drug test sometime today but my boss won't tell me when, I have sure gel but what if I take it in like 30 minutes and I don't take the test for 3 hours? Will it still be in my system? Thanks and again sorry about this being the wrong thread I just need some advice here haha

14. My biggest tip is: don't let bud control you.

Sounds simple right? Not so fast. I remember when I first started smoking this fine herb I thought it was so amazing (which it is) and all I did was think about it. This was over the summer of course but I digress. I let my entire life revolve around bud and once classes in the fall started up again I thought I was cocky with getting away with having bud with me all the time and eventually it came around and got me because I got caught by a teacher of mine and it ruined my reputation. The point of this story is to stress how important it is to have control over bud as well as everything in life. I still smoke and will for the foreseeable future because I believe in the good it can bring people. So if you take anything away from this take this: get your shit done at work, school, and home life, then at the end of the day when you've accomplished everything you can sit down with a few bowls and relax. Some people have a beer after work, I have a joint or two.

15. Hemp wick is great for the sneaky stoner light a candle and light the wick off that silent and no butane chemicals. Oh and even if you blow it out the door/window a smoke buddy will still do amazing things to stop you getting caught
    Hemp wick is great for the sneaky stoner light a candle and light the wick off that silent and no butane chemicals. Oh and even if you blow it out the door/window a smoke buddy will still do amazing things to stop you getting caught

16. first time i got high was about a month after i was born my mom thought it would be funny to video tape her breast feeding me as she was smoking and the first time i picked up the pipe was six years old because m mom told me to pick up the glass object on her night stand and bring it to her and like a good boy i brought it to her and then she told me to put it to my mouth and suck as she lite the lighter and that was my fist time ever hitting weed directly but i don't call it bad parenting but i do call it that my mom was really high that night my life since that night has been long high roads and low bank accounts but i don't care other than the fact it takes a hell a lot of weed to get high

17. QuestioN : PLEASE HELP:

I quit smoking on December 12th, 2014 then on January 1st smoked all day, then quit again, then I stayed clean till January 17th and took only 1 hit, then I quit for GOOD, I did this becuase I have a hair test. Then on Febuary 4th which was now 19 days since my last hit, I shaved my entire body head and underarms, EVERYTHING!! I found out that the hair test will be testing the hair from my ARMPIT, MY QUESTION IS....... Will the new hair that is growing be clean for the test, with all these facts in mind? PLEASE HELP. thank you all!!!

18. 5 important things to live by:

1. Don't mooch weed off of people all the time. Bring your own bud to social occasions.
    2. Choose good people to hang out with.
    3. Don't smoke weed just because you think it's "cool". If you're mature enough to realize that it's not "cool", and that it's a lifestyle, you're old enough to smoke it.
    4. Buy wisely.
    5. Never, ever let marijuana become your main priority in life. Get your shit done. 

19. #4999 or4nge.juz, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
    -visine, gum, cologne/parfume, lotion, any kinda piece to smoke out of....always nessessary. Keep inside pencilcase, laptop bag, smelly proof bags (only like ¢75 each)

-invest in a small piece such as a pipe or one hitter for on the go moments...unless youre a faucet and have water with you 24/7
    If you prefer joints then pre-roll them for the day so its very quick and easy

-to keep away any dankness and live in a cold area such as mine (proud canadian from the 6) but want to smoke inside without getting latched, simply put a sploof or any tube into your filled laundry bin and exhale into that. After smoking spray a liiiiittttle bit of fabreeze on the clothes to eliminate any remaining odour ( which probably wont happen since youre breathing into dat nasty shiiitt ) and to also lower suspicion if anyone asks why its smells like st8 fabreeze. You can say that you are not an animal and prefer your room to smell like fresh linen instead of butt sweat and pussy hairs.

- if you dont want to smoke in your room then smoke in de bathroom with a hot shower running and blow into the fan. Always put a towel under the door of whatever room you smoke in until you garantee the dank is non existant. While youre trying o' so hard to eliminate odour... Why not create some and take a shit...if youre still skeptical as to whether it smelly simply hop in the shower to kill time allowing it to air outwithout being suspicious.

- havent tried this yet but get some sort of twisty or bendy but long tubing that can be extended out your window far enough that smoke will not comback into your room.

-ALWAYS burn an inscence or spray a shit ton of fabreeze. Saturate fabrics with the fabreeze because fabrics attract odours and odours tend to cling to those materials

-sponge sploof: stick a hollowed out pen into the rough end of a sponge and wrap sponge in dryer sheets. Blow through pen into sponge to eliminate odours as well.

- only smoke in you room late at night when house dwellers are asleep or when they are not home and you know you have plenty of time to cover up

-if your school has showers in the change rooms...then theres drains too...this means that if you go to the change rooms at an appropriate time when a class is not being held such as lunch time and you would like to burn without leaving the school, simply bring dryer sheets, any thin but hollow tube, and a piece(NEVER ANY SPLIFFS OR BLUNTS UNLESS YOU ENJOY BEING EXPELLED). After that just i
    Simply poke a hole throught the sheets the exact size of you tube, sitck it through, tape the sheets the the ground around the drain, take your hit and make sure it pops, then simply blow into the tube and any remaining smoke will be filtered through the sheets reducing any odour.

- if youre lazy and know that teachers rarely go in the change rooms just simply bring any kind of shirt, towel, sweater, etc, and a plasic bag for after. Soak the item in water from a sink or shower...no toilets please and thanx...then simply drain the water from the item, take your hit, and blow into it. Little to no smoke will escape.

- if you are outdoors and need somewhere to smoke without either being suspicious to drivers or pedestrians, or maybe its very windy and your lighter wont fucking work...(northern problems) jus go to either a bus shelter, pay phone booth,or go between two either unfinished homes, or homes where you know that no one is there for sure. To make sure you can even ring the doorbell of a house you dont think anyones in. If someone answers ask for someone of a random name and play like you got the wrong house. If they dont answer, then they most likley arent coming out even if they happen to be home.

- buy weed in quantity...you can thank me later...ull save alot of $$$ in the long run.

- if youre tired of being broke...dont sell weed for money...chances are that if youre broke...ur not able to buy kush...when you do finally have start up money and buy a sac to sell...youre going to say "hey...ive been broke for so long, ill smoke some of my batch" and you will be slowly flushing your profits away. Dont sell weed unless you are experienced or have self controll...or a at least another job...always remember that if you do end up selling "never get high off your own supply. :)

-do not make my mistake of posting or keeping any pics of anything to do with weed...or anything else...you know what im talking about nigga....

-be chill when your high so people actually WANT to burn with you. If youre loud and obnoxious, no niggas want u. Just chill and have a civilized conversation to open up on your views and perceptions of certain ideas, thoughts, or concepts. Just dont fall asleep unless youre told by your host that its ok. Also avoid zoning out when someone is talking to you. Especially if they are in urgency for something. Always consider that their at risk just as much as you are...just stay concious and cloudy. Peace niggaz :) :)

20. GET A PIPE. it's unsafe to smoke out of sockets, and plastic bottles. try to find a cheap glass pipe, just until you can buy a piece you really want.

GET A PIPE. it's unsafe to smoke out of sockets, and plastic bottles. try to find a cheap glass pipe, just until you can buy a piece you really want.