Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The UnOfficial Pass On Some Advice to a Younger Stoner Thread - Roast and Post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AK Infinity, Aug 18, 2008.

1. thanks it was just dense stuff i weighed it and it turned out to be the eighth i paid for, still not sure if i trust the guy or not.  

2. #4962 BloodBooger, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    Get a friend to give you three seeds...or order them from Sannie in Amsterdam...cash in envelope....he'll come through..hes legit. Plant the three plants in plastic beer cups...when they are 1.5 months old....hopefully around April 21st, stick them in a secluded spot, in the ground and forget about em.......come back in 7 months and harvest your kilo of tasty weed. You wont buy anymore weed till you get bored with what you have but youll have the money to buy what you want cause you'll smoke your friends up.....never buy again.

3. Never just assume people are gonna be ok with what you do, a little discretion can go a long way in keeping you out of cuffs. 

4. if your high and you live with other people (like your parents) Please Please Please don't just eat all the food in your kitchen, if its your parents you will have them on you ass asking you all kinds of questions that you don't need if your trying to keep it on the down low.

also don't ni***r lip the blunt/joint it nasty man i don't want another mans saliva all up in my mouth .  

5. Subbed because i dont want to make pointless threads

6. Save kief when you're low.

It'll stretch out the life of your scraps if youre going dry. I went a day with <0.25g with a 1:1 kief:bud ratio.

I went through a half zip in three days whoops.

7. No thanks. Too much work. I''l just mix some crumbled hash in with some bud and put it in a pipe or a bong.

8. Best advice I could think of would be

1. Don't waste time with anything other than a's. You spend a bit more, but as long as you don't build a huge tolerance, it goes a lot further

2. Buy a bong. It makes all the difference.

3. The worst thing you can do when it comes to the illegalities of what it is you're doing is to not trust your gut. In daily concerns, you may rationalize it away and be fine, but these aren't those. You're potentially risking freedom. Trust your gut, and don't be afraid to walk away from anything.

4. Some people(myself and my guys) are capable of going through an entire day caked without missing a beat. Don't make it a habit. Moderation is the key. Like someone else said, don't let your life revolve around it, just let it be a part of it. And when it no longer suits you, move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

View attachment 150034
    View attachment 150034
    Had this mailed to me from a friend who was concerned about my painmanagement sans opiates. Disabled vet with nerved and metal in the right hand side of my body, I tend to tremble when I don't want to, and anyone with nerve damage can tell you............its a fucken nightmare! Said no to the opiates now trying to find a suitable replacement. How can I tell other than smoking this if the damn bho is out of it? I know guys/gals have come ALONG WAY with bho extractions but they scare the shit outa me when they use those petrol products to strip cannabis of its compounds. Dry ice is all ive ever tried in my life, and ive smoked cannabis for 25 years! Does this look like a decent sample?

10. QFT

I bought a half thinking it would last me a couple weeks. Smoked it all in 2 days and managed to make the last gram go for almost an entire week mixing with keif and taking snappers

11. that looks like some well made oil. I have had great shatter, and I've had shitty, unpurged oil. 

All of the bad oil I've smoked has always been almost black in color. Where as the shatter I had, along with some really good wax and oil was very light amber.

Not saying color can tell for sure, but I would think it is some indication as to the quality.

12. #4972 MotleyMama, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014

I've wanted to get a bong for a while, I've only used one once and the person that was doing it with me didn't really know what she was doing either!  Why are they so great?  It seems like everyone I know that is serious about their weed uses a bong, mostly.

And what are a's?  (I know once you say it I'll be like, duh!)

I am pretty sure he is referring to A class Bud.  He is saying that paying for quality is well worth the price.  Which most stoners will agree to.

14. #4974 Reveille, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
    Here is some good rules to live by that I have gathered over the years of being in this stoner life.

1. Always have a game plan.  Make sure you have a plan B in case shit goes south.  You gotta have a check down especially when you are doing something new like buying from a different dealer than your regular guy.

2.  If someone tells you to stop trippin, listen to them!  Don't take offense when someone  says you are a making a fool of yourself or you are being unnecessarily paranoid.

3.  Don't steal from your homies, this goes without saying.

15. Listen to this guy FINALY someone knows some basic shit that everyone should know by your 2nd year of smoking

<-Stay Frosty->

16. With regards to number 4, what would you consider moderation? Obviously a number of grams or bowls a day isn't accurate, so how many hours of the day should one spend in the intoxicated state? And how often? Just looking for an opinion.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #4977 LaceMyBudwithTHC, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015
    There's just a learning curve you gotta get past. Don't be a highschool turd who discovers weed and acts like... Well a turd.
    Also buy in bulk. Whether it be an 1/8 or an ounce it'll save you $. I have a friend who might very well be a tard. Buys a gram for 20 like 3-4 times a week and is a spoiled rich kid who uses mommas money for drugs.
    Back when my friend group was starting out my friend F tossed the tard friend 80$ and the friend brought him back 4gs. Legit

18. But more importantly never let weed consume you. Be able to quit whenever you want. And take an occasional break just to show yourself you can (if you become a daily shmoekr)

19. #4979 MissBonnieBud, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
    1) If you're a girl then be careful with who you choose to be your contact - not everyone that smokes bud is a decent person. Had a few close calls myself with touchy feely/paranoid dealers. 
    2)A good grinder goes a long way.
    3)Having a clean/good smoking etiquette is a good habit. No one wants to smoke with the dirty stoners. Harsh, but true.  

Spark up and have fun  :smoking:

20. Bronchitis ..... can some herb give it to you?