Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The UnOfficial Pass On Some Advice to a Younger Stoner Thread - Roast and Post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AK Infinity, Aug 18, 2008.

1. I do respect your music taste, this is just a tip :)
    If you never did it, try listening to some atom heart mother while making some nice bacon strips after your wake and bake. Man it's a divine feeling.
    Or after that amazing toke listening the entire Dark Side of the Moon.
    I'm really into old school music.

Sent from the Dark Side of the Moon.

2. The chances of being busted smoking in a car are greater if you're parked. Especially somewhere sketchy. If you aren't comfortable driving high then get a sober driver to follow all the laws while you hot box or blow out the window. Stay safe kids!

3. Smoke it like it's hot!

4. Spend All your money on cannabis and cannabis related products.

Jk, save your money and buy a house, then grow your own.

Stop wasting your youth and build a future, you will have much more weed when you're successful.

5. Don't tell people you smoke, don't take pics of you smoking, your bud, your blunt, your bong, your bowl, nothing. Just keep it on the down low. Otherwise people you don't want knowing you smoke will find out and you'll come off as a poser who acts like he's the shit for smoking. Just don't be that guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Also this one should be obvious but even if you are experienced and no matter how responsible you are (or think you are) don't do dangerous things while high. Don't even use a knife to cut up a fruit and definitely don't drive. Now I know a lot of people will disagree with this but the truth is your better off safe than sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Oh man iv skated outside the police station stoned, it was so sketchy but a perfect gap and i couldnt pass up on the opportunity hahahaha...DONT DO IT MAN
    Oh man iv skated outside the police station stoned, it was so sketchy but a perfect gap and i couldnt pass up on the opportunity hahahaha...DONT DO IT MAN

8. I disagree. It helps me to drive and calms all my anxiety. Maybe certain people shouldn't drive, but i would in know say that what you say is fact.

• Like Like x 1
  9. never buy in the dark

10. I'm sure it's been said already but make it a goal to have sex while you're blazed out at least once in your life. Make sure she cums lol

11. Conserve.
    If you have a vape, keep the vaped weed. You can cook with it, and I like to put some at the bottom of my bong and cover it in keif. oh and it saves money to buy in bulk.

12. Conserve.
    If you have a vape, keep the vaped weed. You can cook with it, and I like to put some at the bottom of my bong and cover it in keif. oh and it saves money to buy in bulk.

13. Conserve.

14. Don't skip school to blaze, you make us all look bad.

Never pay for your dope up front.

Vaping is a helluva lot more efficient.

Getting high and discussing philosophy is fun, but don't talk too much while you're holding the joint, either be toking or be passing, man.

Never consent to a police search, cops are sneaky fuckers and when i was younger they overstepped their boundries and illegally searched me on two seperate occasions back when i was ignorant of the law.

Don't bring clunky glass pieces outside with you, keep it at home.

15. #4935 Wonton Soup 44, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
    listen to Dark Side of THEMOOOn

:rolleyes:  Don't recommend the chit I deleted.
    ICGreen

16. I never violate weed dealer protocol. I show my dealer a lot of respect because his livelihood is always at risk. From time to time I have gotten burnt but that is what karma is for. Buy in bulk. Freely share as they taught me "a friend with weed is a friend indeed". The less you look like a stoner, the more you can get away with. Discretion is everything.

17. I've only been smoking consistently on an everyday basis for about two years, which to me isn't that long when I have family members and friends who've been smoking 35+ years some of them. However, this means their powerful weed knowledge has been passed down to me and therefore for the time period I've been smoking I've absorbed soooooo much knowledge and personal experience to boot.

1. If you're reading this right now there's a 99.99999% chance you've already sparked up once in your life. However, for .00001% of you that are virgins, or even those who have only tried weed a few times, think about why you want to smoke in the first place, and what you want it to do for you right here and now. \t
    2. It's assumed anyone reading this is also an adult needs to realize that marijuana is a drug and is an ILLEGAL drug in most parts of the world and under most circumstances. These two things are key in the current world we live in for anyone interest in smoking pot. Unless you're blessed to live in one of the handful of states with legal recreational use, or you live in a state with medical marijuana access, it's not something you're supposed to have.\t
    3. These points are probably gonna end up just building on each other but otherwise I'm gonna type an essay. Pot alters your brain function and your body function. Period. Your perception of reality is altered; if you smoke weed and say it isn't, then you're fucking Bill Clinton. Some people function significantly better with marijuana, and some people don't. Some people have nice feelings and sensations, other people pass out or have an anxiety attack.\t
    4. The science is there; search "US Patent 6630507" and let your jaw hit the keyboard. Building on rule #3, do some poking around the forums and I'm sure you'll find someone who can waaaay better explain CBDs and CBD receptors and their effects on the body. I personally became a regular smoker due to wide variety of health issues that Mary Jane solves like no other. I suffer from chronic herniated discs in my T4-T11 due primarily to congenital scoliosis that wasn't caught until I was into adulthood and to be honest I'm only 21. I had back pain off and on growing up and always attributed it to not working out enough or just lifting loads incorrectly, but eventually the pain grew to the point where I couldn't get out of bed. I also suffer from what's called spinal myelopathy, which is a catch-all term used to describe the associated issues that come with having a muscular-skeletal condition that affects nerve endings. My hernias are on the left side of my spine and at times can significantly affect the motor function in the left side of my body including muscle spasms, losing feeling in my left arm sometimes up to my shoulder, and losing feeling in my legs, especially my left leg. I've tried all the different NSAID's to no effect, and all they do is continue to worsen a GI disorder I've been trying to sort out for years. I've been prescribed oxycodone but try to take it as little as possible because it makes me waaaaay too fucked up when I take it all day to block out pain. Smoking has thus far been great in giving day to day relief without the terrible opiate side effects, and it also helps settle my stomach and motivate my appetite since a lot of times my stomach pain prevents me from feeling hungry and eating whole meals 3x a day. It helps also with anxiety related to ADD and depression I've had since a young age, and really motivates me to get hands on and do stuff (like type this whole fucking thing). \t
    5. There's nothing wrong with getting high or wanting to get high. As you can already see, I smoke primarily for the medical benefits that the herb offers us, but that doesn't mean I won't chill with the boys and pack up bowl after bowl if that's what ends up happening. There's a time and a place for everything, and moderation is key. Different people smoke for different reasons. The fact of the manner is that pot smokers are generally pretty docile folk and we don't bother people all that much on a day to day basis given how many of us there are.\t
    6. Know your local laws regarding drugs, know your rights, and don't be afraid to use them to your advantage. I've lived in Maryland all my life and I was fortunate enough to vote for the initiative to decriminalize possession of less than 10 grams, which is a huge step for a state like mine. I haven't sweat since October 1st anytime I run around with a slice in the car. This is especially big for my friends who smoke for recreation since most people don't need more than a quarter oz at a time. I talked to a family friend who has been a narcotics officer in Baltimore County for about 10 years and is finishing out with 27 years total who said that initiative is what encouraged him to retire. In his own words, "They'll pretty much tell you to dump it out and let you go. We don't bust anyone for anything anymore so I'm gonna be out of a job anyway." While possession of 10 grams will no longer land you in jail, everything else will: intent to distribute, paraphernalia, etc. Common sense tells me to not drive with both! Since I use marijuana for medical purposes, I often still obtain as much as I can at a time (usually about a QP) for convenience sake, especially if it's a strain I know I like. Keeping in mind rules #1 and #2, there's obviously going to be serious questions I'm gonna have to answer if I get caught driving 15 minutes from my house to my guy's house and there's a quap of Maui Wowie under my spare tire in the trunk.\t
    7. This deserves special attention: don't be an asshole to the copsEver. If you get stopped, be polite, but stand your ground. Learn the 4th amendment because it will be your best friend. You weren't hurting anyone or otherwise posing risk or endangerment to other people, so don't give the cop a reason to bring down the almighty cock of the law on you, because believe me he will if you make his life hard. This is the same guy who chases down robbers, carjackers, murders... you know, REAL FUCKING CRIMINALS, every day of his life. Don't make yourself a bad guy, because you aren't one - see rule #5. Think before you do something dumb. Eating your stash could result in being charged with destruction of evidence if the officer catches you do it. While my state does not have a regulated, legalized system for distribution, there is a safeguard that exists for those who choose to medicate: a person may choose to base their defense on that of medical necessity and cannot be charged a fine greater than $100. If you read rule #3, then I salute you cause I know it was long, but overall relevant to the entire post. I have enough documented medical history that I feel confident that a semi-competent lawyer could build a pretty decent case as to why I'd feel the need to possess that much green at a given time that would hold water in court. Given that I suffer from a medical condition that is specifically mentioned in medical marijuana legislature in other states (scoliosis), the likelihood I'd see jail time would be slim even with that amount given the circumstances. You'd be surprised how quick the years, months and days can fall off a "mandatory sentence" in a courtroom. Like I said, referencing rule #2 again, circumstance means a lot. I know in my conscious that my decisions are well-informed, thought-out and without malicious intent to anyone.\t
    8. Don't name names. You are putting yourself at major risk by disclosing information about others who partake in situations that are less than legal. Your dealer doesn't know all your smoking buddies and chances are he might not want to. If it comes down to getting busted and the police want info, don't give it up. It's worth more than any money you've ever paid your dealer, and chances are you may be able to salvage things with him if you kept his name out of your mouth. If you choose to ignore my advice, you may as well have painted a bulls-eye on your head that's gonna hang over you everywhere you go and every second of the day and night. You don't know how far up the grapevine your words might go, and suddenly someone you've never met might be looking for you. That's a can of worms that doesn't close well. \t
    9. When buying smoking tools, look at it as an investment. High quality smoking tools are expensive. My grinder alone costs more than some people spend on glass pipes, but my Santa Cruz Shredder is the only grinder I'll ever need to buy. Do research on anything and everything because it's always just after you got some dope new piece that you look online or at your LHS and see something you wish you would've gotten instead. Additionally, no LHS has set in stone pricing, so feel free to haggle: the worst they can say is no and chances are that tube has been sitting on the shelf a lot longer than they'd admit. There's nothing wrong with upgrading as you go, but there's also no point in buying the same thing twice when you could have had just one thing once.\t
    10. ​Show proper etiquette at all times. Some basic ones to always remember, because I'm sure nearly all of these have been said: corner the bowl; pass it to the nigga on your left; puff, puff, pass is cool but three strikes and you're out; this one in particular is big for me because of the way I learned to smoke and I don't know how others feel about this, but generally the small action of handing someone a fully packed bowl that hasn't been hit can be seen as a large gesture because people are typically very stingy with weed. This gesture is even more so appreciated when someone arrives and enters the circle and is generally a great way to greet a fellow smoker. This list could go on and on depending on who you ask.
    I'll stop there. I spent way too much time on this in the first place, but hopefully someone will come along and learn something they didn't already know. Happy baking!

18. If you like to smoke blunts, keep one of those mini scented hand sanitizers (bath and body works has a strawberry one that smells amazing for like a dollar) and use it on your hands (mostly on your thumbs and pointing finger). Roachies smell alot. Ive gotten caught for the smell of my fingers lol

19. If youre in high school like me give your dealer hw answers if you have them, may sound dumb but hell hook you up. My dealers given me a fat g for 10$ and smoked me out with dabs and flower multiple times. Also smoke your dealer out every now and then, they appreciate it!

20. From the thread: http://forum.grasscity.com/philosophy/1062207-smoking-weed-everyday-crutch-totally-healthy.html