Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The UnOfficial Pass On Some Advice to a Younger Stoner Thread - Roast and Post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AK Infinity, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Vaporize! It's stealthier, easier & healthier lol.

Also, if you get too high & start tripping, eat, it reduces the high (in my case) & takes your mind off whatever's making you trip. If that doesn't work just tell yourself it's all in your head because it really is!

Love enables!

2. So, for my first post, I've decided I should contribute to this vast store of knowledge.

1. The first order of business is finding someone you can trust that is more experienced in the lifestyle who can pound into your head the basic Do's and Don't's of Marijuana culture.\t
    2. Figure out your preferred consumption method. Joints, blunts, spliffs, pipes, water pipes, one-hitters, there are endless possibilities. Figure it out, and then learn all you can about that method. Like to puff on a joint/spliff/blunt? Practice your rolling. Prefer to rip from some sort of utensil? Research how to properly clean and care for it. In the end, it should be second nature to a good stoner.\t
    3. Although this is sometimes a lengthy process, find a reliable, discreet, and trustworthy dealer. No one likes to come home empty handed, and everybody hates getting ripped off.\t
    4. If you live with other people (e.g. roommates, family), be aware on their stance on Marijuana. It's great to sit on your own couch and toke, but be considerate of other people's choices. \t
    5. Finally, and most importantly in my opinion, be aware of your rights, your state's laws, and federal laws. No one wants to go to jail or prison over Marijuana. Practice safe handling in everything you do involving this culture.

-Jam

3. Here's a tip thats optional but has saved my ass a few times:

LEGAL IN THE RIGHT

ILLEGAL IN THE LEFT

I'm talking about your pockets, ladies and gentlemen. Keep you cell and lighters and other normal shit on one side, weed and pieces in the other.

It will prevent you from accidently pulling out illegal stuff; whether its at dinner with a date or being interrogated by the police.

4. Nice first post! I like you!  :)

5. This is something I need to follow in my purse. I used to keep all weed-related items inside a closed makeup bag in my purse.
    Lately I've gotten so careless, the other night someone called the cops on some friends and I for smoking/trespassing on town property and I told the cop I didn't have my license out of fear of a bowl falling out when I was looking for my wallet.

6. This is so true haha all new smokers need to know this

• Like Like x 1
  7. Learn more about marijuana, take time to do some research on the plant and it's uses passed getting high. Also know your pieces and how they work. A educated stoner is the best.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Please whatever you do don't be the guy that torches the entire bowl the first hit.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. ALWAYS listen to the voice in your head telling you "this is a bad idea" it may make you look bad in front of your friends or that girl but i can keep you out of a shit ton of trouble.

-DONT drive around with bud that's not in a joint or blunt. Extra bud provide cops ammo to shoot you in the face

-DO know your rights. You are not required to consent to a search without probable cause. Read up.

-DONT throw shit out the window while driving. That empty bottle of bombay? Keep it at home. No open alcohol is legal in a car ever. Boom cops popped you with a headshot to the dome.

-DO Pitch in. You may think that just cause you only take a couple hits it doesn't matter. But nobody likes a mooch who cheefs without throwing down. $5 is all you need.

-DONT Drive drunk or with someone else who is drunk. I know this one isnt about bud but often while out partying and toking up there will be alcohol. Pick the designated driver and keep him/her SOBER.

-DO Pick up fat sacks. Small shitty dime bags will fuck up your wallet so bad your pocket will bleed. Save up for an Ounce.

-DO KEEP YOUR EYES ON YOUR MONEY!!! I cant stress that enough. Dont give someone else the money to get YOUR marijuana. Its yours get it yourself or expect to have a little less bud that what you expected. Even best friends cant always resist the temptation of free bud.

-DO divide your weed. Keep a backup stash somewhere else so if you have the urge to smoke out one day with friends you still have more waiting for you at home.

Thats enough for now. These are from past experiences though im still young now. Be careful. You may be in perfect control, but one dumbass can fuck up your whole life.

Didactic

10. It's nice until you want to get high

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. It's nice until you want to get high

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. AYYE I use big ass Voss bottle for a waterfall, it works wonders

13. Grow hydroponically, use 1,000w lights and make sure you have good scissors.

I wish I went hydro 10 years ago.

Fuck buying weed.

Why hydro and not some other medium?

15. Coco is good too.

The yield just blows my soil grows away, I banned soil from my grow rooms. I have a healthy outdoor crop for summer and only grow indoors fall to spring.

Hydro and coco are very similar in feeding so they just give you more bang for the buck.

What about quality, do you notice much of a difference between the two?

Quality is a bit better, extra frosty and big buds that want to lay down, the plants get so heavy they want to lay down like a big fat hog.

For Top shelf flavor and potency.. Good organic soil will always be king. True connoisseur's personal stash.

Im a medical grower and I need a lot to keep them in meds so the hydro has been real good to me and my people.

Cool, thanks for the information. I'm a connoisseur so organic soil is probably my best bet, although I have never grown before solo so hopefully it isn't too complex lol

19. #4900 snoopdog6502, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014

Buds grown by you will be the best you have ever smoked, You can share them with close friends and be proud of what you have grown. :)

Growing is addictive, fair warning. :D