Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The UnOfficial Pass On Some Advice to a Younger Stoner Thread - Roast and Post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AK Infinity, Aug 18, 2008.

1. You, my friend, are a very intelligent person!! I thank you whole heartedly for your response  :)

2. You can talk about it all you want. You just cant talk to the clerk about it. Do not make weed phone calls in the shop saying stuff like" Hey bro they got a bitchen oil rig here. Did you pick up that shatter? Put me in for 50 on it". The clerk may not like that kind of talk. By law, they are only allowed to talk about tobbacco related products. You cannot bring any used piece into a smoke shop. They will tell you to GTFO with that. People bringing used bongs into the smoke shop asking the clerk if they have a downstem to fit that. It just don't gel in smoke shops.

3. Become an adult. Move to a MMJ/recreational state. Have fun knowing you are legal. No more running and hiding. You are free. Like me!

4. if someone smokes you up, it's good to return the favor later on. if you're constantly getting your friends high & they're not returning the favor or paying for their share, don't do it anymore. at first you're the nice guy but people will start to mooch off of you. tell them "dude I'm low on cash from getting everyone high! from now on I'm just paying for what I'm gonna smoke. I can hook you up but I can't pay for you."

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #4845 BudXtoker, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    1) inspect your shit before you buy it. If it doesn't look good or smell good, or it looks like you're being shorted, then do not buy it. Also if you can weigh it out, do it.
    2) don't buy shake. I mean, not all shake is bad, but as a general rule, dealers try to rip you off with shake. Again, if you don't like it, don't buy it.
    3) similar to #2, always buy your weed in nug form. Don't buy shake or pre ground weed. If you're doing that, you're asking to be ripped off
    4) know your stuff. Know what "good" and "bad" weed looks and smells like. I mean, good and bad are definitely different from person to person and region to region, but you should know what your region gets and what your connect gets.
    5) build a relationship with your dealer. He doesn't have to be your best friend. You don't even have to talk to him when you don't want bud. But when buying there should be a mutual trust. You should trust that he will be giving you the shit you asked for at a good price. And he should trust that you as the buyer isn't gonna do something stupid like rip him off or get him caught or whatever. Even the stupid things like keeping him waiting might waiver the trust he has for you. Be polite and pleasant to your dealer, show up on time, and keep coming back and the dealer will treat you right.
    6) don't buy off of random thugs. I mean, a friend of a friend is alright, but a guy that your friends sisters boyfriend bought off of once and met him in an alley isn't ok. Go to someone you or a friend trust. Even though they're drug dealers, most of them are normal people capable of basic human emotions and don't want to "pop a cap in yo ass". And the people who are like that are the ones you stay away from.
    7) there is an 80-95% chance that your weed is NOT laced with another drug, or glass or grit. If you suspect it is, then you're at fault bc you aren't buying from a reputable dealer. It's more common to be sold spice than it is to be sold laced weed, but this shouldn't be a problem either if you have build trust with your dealer.

6. On your 18th birthday, Go to a med/rec state and have some real fun buying weed that is from a trusted source. Some street dealers are shady and they buy cartel weed grown in god knows where with god knows what. I used to smoke this crap back in the 80's called Paraquat. It was sprayed with some kind of insecticide and tasted like shit. Today I get my meds from a trusted lab tested state approved delivery service or dispensary.

7. Smoke your dealer up sometimes.

8. When you find a descent dealer, KEEP HIM. I use to not care and when I started getting only bad dealers, that's when I realized the importance.

9. Im in California so i dnt have certain, Issues others have. It not all easy either. Cops love tearing up medical license n stomping ur meds. So to avoid issues. Always use clear eyes. Also not allowing cop to search vehicle is probable cause to search vehicle. They will say for suspicion of being under influence.
    What u need to do is have a good stash spot. Nkeep it here b4 driving. I recommend the dome light in your car. U can pop it out with hand or a key. Stash n pop back in place. Also under seat a good one. You can pop off an ac vent also n put in space between vents. Careful not to lose ur shit. Trunk is also a viable option. I use inside spare tire most cars have.
    Now if u get pulled over cops r allowed to search u. Technically not ur car. Pigs twist laws n use loop holes so this not really true. If u pass precursory search. Cops wanna rifle through ur shit. But they not gonna rip ur car up. So agree cordially to em aski g to car search
    If u refuse they gonna take ur car apart piece by piece in impound lot, if they desire. Cops r human, kinda. So every1 of em is different. But that there SOP (Standard operating procedure). If ur a drug lord type u know ur SOP refuse search ask for lawyer lol. That covers driving tips.
    Buying from a new dealer tip. Never buy from some 1 u cant beat up. Never give money to a middle man. If u have to insist u b there or it a no go. Ask how much it weighs out to. A stuter or a long pause is an indication to a rip off, or at minimum a pinch. Last alwasy look at ur product. Be very careful of mj wrapped in foil. Honestly if ur dealer cant get a bag or container, find new one.
    Drug test advice. If u get in a pinch contaminate ur specimen. Through hair in ur cup, or small particles. This will buy u time till u retest. Cleaners do work. They make u pee. That what helps detox u. Drink lots of water same benefit. Plus water is free.
    Last bit of advice. If h can learn how to make ur own concentrates, or use in cooking, or growing l.It the last steps in becoming a jedi stoner. N honestly i learned a lot slowly over years. Info n technique tested with time. But then i hit a plateau for years. All the things i mentioned brought a lot of fun back into my stoner routine. Hope this been of some help. Bye all

10. Always carry a towel with you.

11. Never ever trust your money with anyone.  Only give your money when you have the product. 
    Always ask to smoke it before buying it. 
    Always keep it jarred up while in transport.  Also try to keep it in your trunk or a hidden compartment.
    Always prepare for the worst possible situation and take all precautions necessary.
    Be generous with your weed.
    Control your impulse buys when you're stoned.
    Always keep your cool and act as if you are doing nothing wrong.
    Learn to a roll a good blunt. People appreciate a true skill, and mastering the dutch is exactly that.
    If possible, always smoke indoors or in a safe outdoor setting.  It is a lot worse getting caught by cops than it is parents or other people.
    If you are going into public, always use drops, wash hands, and use a fragrance to cover up any signs that you are high. You never know what you will run into, or when you will need to appear sober.
    Never underestimate a personal joint.

And lastly, enjoy life.  It goes by way too fast for you to let it become a blur.  Smoking all the time can cause this if you don't take time every once in a while to remove yourself from everything and appreciate life as it is.  Keep in touch with your true friends because they are people that will always be there for you.  Before you know it, great times will become great memories.  Make the most out of everything. 

12. Be cautious don't get sloppy thats how you get caught

13. If your smoking and not staying home cover up all traces that you smoked. That means smell and have a story for what your doing if smoking in public.

If your smoking in public, you have somewhere to go after or something to do, because if you get caught and need to explain what your doing, its better to have something that you are typically doing to say instead of making up a story on the spot.

Also for smell hand sanitizer and wiping your hands on your clothes when done using it seems to work like a dream

Sent from my HTC One S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. As someone mentioned earlier look at the weed to make sure you're getting visual dank but make sure to smell it too and feel the texture. A couple weeks ago I was at the red rocks ampitheatre in Colorado where I live and I ran into a dealer who supposedly grew for native roots dispensary and he sold me a $75 half ounce of what appeared to be some quality dead head og but when I got
    Home I came to realize the buds lacked all smell and felt spongy and not dense- very disappointing. Always make sure to smell, feel, and look at your herbs before acquiring new apprentice tokers!

15. Also here's a picture ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405978006.641525.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405978029.353346.jpg

16. That's some advice that I can use. I can be smoking bowls every half hour till its gone. Not smart. I must find a way to discipline myself. Thanks.

17. Buying in constant small amounts will make you look back in 5 years and think wow im dumb i coulda waited a little and saved for an O and saved a shitton of $$$ instead of buying dubs every other hour.

18. Damn I came here to give advice and instead i'm taking it lol.