Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The UnOfficial Pass On Some Advice to a Younger Stoner Thread - Roast and Post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AK Infinity, Aug 18, 2008.

1. That's what I bought is northern lights seeds. Femmed

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. 1) know your shit
    2)stash bud in the trunk if you're driving
    3)break one law at a time
    4)don't bring bud to school
    5)have a scale
    6)unless you're buying from a dispensary, you're dealer has no fucking idea what you are getting

3. I would fucking hate to smoke with you.

4. All around great advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Agreed. I probably could not even be friends with him.

Group smoking session got turned into some sort of event / ritual with the rules.

Although people should appreciate that it's the poster's house but with all those rules it doesn't sound like any fun.

7. .

I couldn't agree more with you. Also may I add that dealers don't appreciate being called up and bother just for a gram. If you save up and buy bulk from them chances are they're going to treat you wayyy better.

Also don't be afraid to refuse a deal if you see they're ripping you off. And remember that if they start getting violent you CAN call the police as they are doing ILLIGAL activity and police usually care more about stopping the dealer than the buyer.

8. Spot on, this is as true as it gets.

9. My Top 5 Tips for Smoking Green
    1. ​When your smoking a joint out and about balls your green whist you smoking and for about half an hour after because that is the time that you are most likely to be searched.\t
    2. Make sure when you fist start bunning you get all the vital smoking equipment (grinder, king/long skins, and roach paper) it will make the whole experience run smoothly.\t
    3. Before you set of to smoke a spliff make sure one of you has a lighter!!!\t
    4. Invest in smelly proof baggies.\t
    5. Just don't be stupid and you wont get caught.

10. #4791 UK420boss, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    "balls your green whist"  "You fist start bunning"...? Gonna need an interpretation there buddy. Not jackin ya, just wanna follow....But for a FIRST POST, it was AWESOME! ("Everything is AWESOME!")

11. probably been posted on this thread quite a bit ( or at least should have been) but... *do not smoke with tinfoil.*

12. I believe he's referring to putting your weed in your pants "ball" put it In your groin.

13. Try not to let weed touch the magnet of your grinder cause it can clog it up.

14. #4795 phunk doc, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    quick way to clean your bong bowls/slides...after taking a hit, grab 3-4 squares of tp, stuff it in your bowl, then start twisting it, making sure to have enough around your thumb and pointer finger for a good grip. if you cleaned it while it was still a little bit warm, the resins should be a bit easier to wipe off.

15. Don't now if this has been posted or not, but I'm not going through 240 pages to check ;)  Anyhow, if you're ages 15-17 and you smoke, make sure you treat your relationship with your dealer seriously, and with that being said, try to buy off people who are older than you. High school dealers can be cool, but more often than not you'll get ripped off. Know your prices-if the bud looks/smells great than $50 an eighth would be fine, but it might be $65 an eighth since it's off the streets. Finally, the day you turn 18, get your card...no more legality issues in both smoking and buying.

16. don't be afraid to say no to a transaction if you feel you are being ripped off. The dealers need you more than you need them :D

17. Why? I always smoke with an empty stomach and I even consider it one the best high there is. But yeah, each stomach works differently, so first try before making it a habit

18. I like both. smoking on empty stomach leads to a really heavy high which is great but your hunger accelerates rapidly lol. I also like smoking after a massive sunday roast. Just gives u a satisfying feeling :)

Sent from my modded Nokia 3310 running iOS Android 4.4 Vista KitKat (Peanut Butter)

19. So to sum everything up: Don't ride your dealers dick!! Just don't act like a pussy and youll get respect.