Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The UnOfficial Pass On Some Advice to a Younger Stoner Thread - Roast and Post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AK Infinity, Aug 18, 2008.

1. I've only been smoking for about 4 years but one thing I think people should know is a great brand of eye drops is rohto v. A lot of people hate them because the menthol "burns" but for people like myself whose eyes get really red they work wonders. After about 5 to 10 minutes my eyes are extremely white. While visine can take awhile and not work as well.
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Never consent to a search by police. Of your body or of your car. If you're being stopped in a car roll your window down a few inches and lock your doors. Hand the cop your license and registration and insurance stuff (if they ask for it) through that crack. If the cop asks you to get out exit the vehicle and lock the door. Never consent to a search. The only time they can search you is if you're under arrest or sometimes if someone called the cops on you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 1.Never give in to the "are you high?" question always say nope.

2.Don't ride with more than you can chew let alone swallow. (seriously)

3.Pick your group of smokin peeps wisely (make sure they wont snitch on you somethin viscious) :p

4.If you ever get pulled over by the cops hide your shit good or eat it (see #2) ( even if the cops know your high if u wasn't driving they aint got shit on you):p

5.On pickups don't bring extra people with you if they aint gettin shit. (cuz if you go down they usually goin down too)

6. Pass tha duchie to tha left hand side. (you already know) :wave:

7.If your eyes are easily affected by smoke ( keep some eyedrops handy)

8.Smoke others up as long as they are legit. ( keep eyes peeled for shady characters *they comein all shapes and sizes) make sure they smoke out tho;)

9. Don't over-do the munchies (you will only get fatter and feel like shit)

10. Don't ever steal from someones stash unless them fools deserve it because i am a firm believer in karma and you reap what you sow.:smoke:
    Other than that use common sense some things are obvious like if someone hands you a salad bowl dont torch the entire salad!! corner that shit son!

Cheef UP:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Word. Some chick I know let her friends see her dads stash which was like a quarter pound. Well when they left she noticed alot was missing and they made off with 2 ounces.

Oh yeah and if you don't know how to roll please dont offer to.

• Like Like x 2
  5. #25 chemosupremo, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2008
    1.avoid smoking out of plastic and metal. its not good for you at all, we've all done it just try not to do it any more than you have to.

2.respect others things. nothing pisses me off more than someone not paying attention what they are doing with one of my bongs or pipes. i paid money for these things, some quite a bit and i like it when people show enough respect to be careful with them.

3. im not really a big fan of blunts but it really kills me when someone rolls up a rillo and they soak it spit. i know you have to lick it for it to stick but it doesnt need a bath.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. If you feel you're not getting as high as you should be, try holding it in longer. Sure, you'll be hacking like a virgin smoker if you're not used to tolerating long endurance runs of smoke, but if you do it once in a while when you smoke, you should get a bit more high out of it.

And to post for my friend, Buddy Dink:

"Just let your inhibitions go. You'll be much more higher if you just let go."

• Like Like x 1
  7. Smoking out of a ghetto pipe made out of aluminum foil is ok if you don't have a blunt or a bowl. Just make sure your flame isn't hotter than 200 degrees F. Below that the foil won't vaporize. But to be on the safe side, I wouldn't recommend it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. My number one piece of advice: USE YOUR DAMNED HEAD.

-If you're driving and smoking, roll a joint and make SURE there is absolutely nothing else illegal in your car. Don't bring your sack, papers, nothing, just your joint. If anything does happen, weed tastes all right.

-A book of papers is not illegal, but a book of papers with the most miniscule amount of pot at the end of the flap IS illegal.

-Someone mentioned this before, but I'll mention it again: don't brag about your drug use. Don't even talk about it unless you're asked or you're with your buddies. You don't want people to think (or know if that's the case) that you're some punkass kid smoking weed to fit in with the 'stoner' crowd.

-When you're buying weed, there's always one thing you have to keep in mind: You are making a drug deal. Know what you're getting into. The guy you're talking to is probably concerned with one thing only, YOUR MONEY. Don't act like a bitch, and don't over-do it and come off as a punk. Hold your ground, don't be afraid to ask to have it weighed in front of you. Don't be afraid to ask to smell/see it, DON'T BE AFRAID period I swear they've got fucking noses for it and in most cases they will milk your ass for all you're worth.

-Don't go with that middle-man bullshit. Even if it's a close friend, or even family, your sack will more than likely be pinched. Go directly to the big guns. It's simple logic. With a direct connect to the businessman, you won't have to rely on the middle man and will have an easier time buying.

-Don't immediately pop a boner when you hear "haze" or "sour diesel", they probably slapped the name on there to push it quicker.

-Control the situation. Again, control the situation. Don't be talked into buying something you doubt you want, you won't be happy.

-This herb is supposed to enhance your life, not be your life. If your tolerance is shitting on you, take a break. Set the bowl down out of sight, read a book, don't think about weed. That's the secret to stopping.

-Buy in weight. Okay, let's look at the math here:

1 oz. = 8/8 = 4/4

A quarter of mids around here costs $40. An 8th costs $25. An ounce costs $100. Essentially, you're buying 4 quarters for $25 each as opposed to $40 when you get an ounce.

-Most of all, enjoy your high. This can be harder than you may think. Just hold onto your bud if you're in a shitty environment, and by shitty environment I mean one where you will be constantly looking over your shoulder to make sure nobody's sneaking up on you. Paranoia SUCKS and has been known to ruin what could have been a great high.

EDIT: And DON'T SMOKE OUT OF ALUMINUM FOIL. That's just plain sadistic.

• Like Like x 1
  9. This was an excellent post all around but I feel that this first note is worth repeating, over and over and over. It is straight-up stupid to bring anything with you when you're driving; if you absolutely have to smoke in the car, go joint or go home. Of course there are exceptions to this rule but newbie smokers shouldn't be smoking and driving under most circumstances anyway, haha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. -If you feel paranoid, breathe. Remember that you are under the influence and thoughts can be intensified.

-Stoners are people too. You don't have to get high just to hang out with certain people. Try doing things with them while sober.

-Broaden your idea of what you are capable of while high. There's activities to do other than just sitting and watching T.V.

-If you are feeling awkward because nobody is talking in your sesh, chances are they're feeling the same way. Bring up a talking point.
    --This may not be the case in all situations. They may just be chilling and listening to the music, reading, etc...

I'll try to think of more later. Everyone mostly covered the basics already.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. If you're going to bring some green with you to a bros house use Tupperware to transport it in if you happen to be driving or walking around in general. Nothing fills up a car with odor quicker than the raw stench of weed and no one can smell it faster than a cop during a "routine" traffic stop.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ^^ agreed, especially when you look like a stoner
    i've been pulled over quite a couple of times, and thaknfully i've never been smoking during any of them (although on some i had bud in the stored in the trunk), but 3 times when i didnt have ANYTHING on me, the cop persistently asked if he could search the car. I responded no each time on the grounds that he didn't have any probable cause, two of the times, the cop said wel your vehicle smells like marijuana, and i responded with a sniff of my nose, and a.. no, it doesnt? one time the cop said he'd would just call a dog out and the dog would decide who's nose was better, mine or his.. and i said okay i'll wait for the dog then (i was in no rush thankfully) about 10 minutes later he came back and said, "Your lucky our K-nine unit is currently unavailable, have a nice day"
    KNOW YOUR RIGHTS -- visit www.flexyourrights.org !!!! GREAT WEBSITE

when engaging in drug deals, and when arranging them, remember. The longer the drug deal takes, the better it is for you (the buyer).. USUALLY
    If you can, make all drug deals inside. either your house, your friends house, your dealers house, his boys house, INSIDE! no nosy eyes or ears or cameras to oversee the transaction and track your license plates, or call the cops on a suspicious car. When the deal is inside, usually a table and a scale will be more readily available and easy to use (weighing shit out on a center console is a pain in the ass, and is sketchy). you'll be able to ope nteh bag, pour it out and smell it, break it up, play with it, rub your nuts, whatever you'd like. The dealer will usually be more at ease (unless he is threatened you will rob him, in which case be careful and deliberate with your actions, especially if your not familiar or that friendly with the guy.. its like dealing with a brute animal in the wild) The dealer will be more at ease in a home, as fewer people can see it go down, and it has a much less likely chance of getting in trouble.. and a house thats good for a drug deal is usually good for a smokeup! take your fresh sack and pinch some out and ask if he wants to roll up a blunt or if he's got a bong u can pack, he'll smoke u out no doubt if you offer it first.

When a public or open deal is unavoidable, your in a shitty situation, and better know that dealer well, otherwise i woudlnt even go about it unless you dont mind getting ripped off. Publlic drug deals IDEALLY should be: FAST, CASUAL, INCONSPICUOUS

As a dealer (ex..), one thing i CANT STAND is people who do not know how to do a public drug deal. You are doing something illegal, you must be casual, AND STEALTH!
    do NOT pull out your wallet while asking me in a loud voice YO HOW MUCH CAN I GET?? HOW MUCH U GOT ON U, and then proceed to flip your stack of 10's and 20's in front of me counting your shit out so you know what you can buy. Have your money ready and separate from your wallet so you don't even have to go in there, know exactly how much you want, and in a public deal HAVE THAT PLANNED OUT, when u call him and its unavoidable that you'll be meeting publicly, say on the phone! okay i need an eighth how much, or i've got fifty for you how much do i get.. that way there is no guessign work involved at the site. Take your money and fold it twice and have it in your palm, and it can then easily be transfered with a welcoming hello handshake. then a small conversation goes on about what you'll be doing that night, if you're free give me a call, then another handshake will get you the weed (thats how i did it at least... you walk over to my car afterschool, give me a highfive and a twenty, we talk for 2 minutes, i give you a highfive and a gram... game over)

If its someone you don't know, it doesnt have to be that organized, just keep everything subtle and quiet, act casual.. lean against your car, talk and laugh, make it casual.. ask yourself, if anyone were to see you right now, what would they think was going on? Would they think its 2-3 kids just hanging out talking seeing what theyre going to do, or is it a drug deal going on?
    If a spot you planned on his hot, dont be afraid to call him and ask if he minds meeting u on the next block or a different street.. if its for good reason he wont mind, he wants to get arrested much less than u do b/c he'll be in a much worse situation than u.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I haven't read all of this thread yet, so I'm sorry if any of this is a repeat.

If you act paranoid, you will appear paranoid. Chill the fuck out. No one knows you're high if you act smart, use eyedrops, don't draw attention to the fact that you're baked.

Girls- Don't carry weed in your purse. If you absolutely must, make sure it's not in the same area as your ID. If you ever have to take it out for the cops there's nothing worse than knowing you have a sack in the same spot in your purse. Also for everyone, never keep anything illegal in your glove compartment or on your person while in a car. Especially if you're smoking a joint or a blunt.

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS. If you get pulled over by a state trooper at 3 am with a car full of blunt smoke, prepare to be searched. If you're smart, you won't get caught. Read up on probable cause and the 4th amendment. If a cop asks to search (and they MUST ASK without obvious proof of illegal activity) say NO. IT IS WITHIN YOUR RIGHTS

Don't take unnecessary risks, like growing in your parents house. They can get in serious shit for it. Not cool.

No matter how anti-pot your parents are, as long as you aren't a fuck-up and have 2 or more of the following; job, friends, girlfriend, good grades, they will eventually come around. My mom cried when she found a bong in my trunk looking for a flashlight. 10 years later she's completely ok with it, because I am not a (total) fuck-up.

In the meantime, the simplest line to give your parents to be rational and logical is "Mom/Dad/Whomever, the laws against marijuana are a prohibition, just like the prohibition in the 1920s, which was a complete disaster. I understand your feelings on the matter, but please understand there has been a decades-long propaganda campaign against weed by the government."

The best place to hide your stash if your parents search your room is right under their noses, in their stuff. If there's a chessboard in the basement that has a drawer for the pieces that hasn't been touched in years, hide your shit in there. Or if there's lots of old shirts or clothes hanging in a closet in the basement, hide it in a pants pocket or suit jacket. Just make sure they aren't having a garage sale anytime soon :smoke:

If you are in a position to get weed for a friend who is desperate, do it. Unless they're a towering dick, they'll return the favor someday guaranteed. If they DO act like a dick, remind them how you helped them out when they were not so fortunate.

That's all I can think of

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Marjuana is the biggest lifestyle drug ever. That being said it doesnt have to be. You can smoke weed and be the most normal looking person ever. Be yourself. Dont think you have to go out and buy tie dye shirts and listen to pink floyd because so many people do. Marijuana is a tool to find out who and what you are so go with what you feel and not with the majority.

Smoking weed can be the greatest thing ever. However, it shouldnt become your life. You shouldnt smoke just because your bored but instead use it to ENHANCE your life.

Most of all enjoy being high and doing things high. if you are having bad highs and freakouts, and being overwhelmed then maybe marijuana is not for you. (Im not saying move on to something harder) im just saying that if all your friends smoke and you wanna quit then you should still be friends and they should respect that. Everyone is entitled to thier beliefs and you shouldnt sacrifice them just to hang out with people.

wow long high rant.....i forgot what i was talking about like 4 or 5 times throughout that. lol. just smoked the bong:bongin:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

• Like Like x 1

15. Masterly explained and all of that ............add to that dont be cheap, and try to always get High Grades because most of the time it will save your frm burning out:smoke:

16. good point bro u put that into words good

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. be careful with who you smoke with/ smoke around
    some people dont respect smoke rings dude

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. 1. Buy a pipe, it makes life a TON easier

2. Never front money and buy in bulk

3. Buy a scale and take it with you on all pickups (a smallish one)

4. Take a t-brake every now and then, it'll save you a ton of money

5. USE COMMON SENSE

19. On buying weed.

1. Get a reliable dealer! I know it seems obvious but i once had to go without weed for three weeks this summer because i couldn't get a hookup

2. When on the phone, don't ask for a "hundred bag" or a "thirty bag" because it lets the dealer know that you don't know your prices. Most dealers will take advantage of that. If you ask for an eight, or a quater or something like that, it leaves room for you to haggle.

20. Perfect

• Agree Agree x 1