Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weight of a dime

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by krazy92, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Wtf??? Ya'll are crazy !! Hell no !! Man in my town a Nick of some killa reggie. goes for 2.5g $5 or 5.0g a dime $10

1oz. $45

quarter pound. $100-140 depending on the time..

Pound $350-460 also depending on the time..

Some popcorn 2.5g-3 a dime. $10

Some low class dro 1g for $15

Some killa ass dro some one hitta quita 1g for $25

Dam and i be gettin mad wen i get a skimpy ass sack ya'll *****s sacks are skimpy as it is !!!

2. In San Diego a dime of reggs is 3.3 gramms. Chronic is only sold from G's on up

3. A dime is 10 bucks worth, which for me is .5 g (which sucks)

4. A dime is $10 of bud. Could be .5 of dank, or 2.5 of dirt, its usually a little over a gram of mids though if you just ask for a dime off some random dealer/guy.

5. a dime or 10 sack is usually .8 - 1 gram, but can be more(or less)

6. 10 bucks and 2 grams, that is a dime to me and has been since I started buying dimes as a young toker once upon a time.

7. But it depends on who you know too, I know people that can get 2 gram dimes of middies seed/stemless.

8. I can get about 3.5 grams of stress weed for 10 bucks so it verries.

Like yesterday me and friend went to go pick up a dime of chronic/mids and it was a bright green and smelled like green crack. it was about .75g.

So your friend may be correct, depends if he gets the hook-up and you may not.

9. where i live reggie 10$ a gram dro is 20$ a gram

10. It's really weird man, in my area some people called a half eighth ($30) a dime and a dub ($60) an 8th. slang is different in different areas