pocket pussy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hindu42O, Aug 17, 2008.

1. omg im ROFL'ing like a motherfucker.

2. how did I miss this 1? and i agree this is hilarious stuff.....but i guess those kids that roffie chics is fucking some none moving twat. and i would imagine that a passed out womans uncleaned twat would not be that pleasing. I had a girl in college that was a dead fuck. she just layed there and stared at me. i only nailed a couple dozen times before it got real creepy. she had hair on her tits....ewww...italian women can cook......

heres one of my tidbits on life that women hate and we all know is TRUE.

u can place a homless no legged naked woman on st corner and there will be a line of dudes waqiting to nail it.....

but u can take a decent looking man naked on the same corner and held get nothing but some guys wanting to fuck him too.....

food for thought

ew what about those necro dudes hittin dead things......thats nastier than chicken fucking...no offence chicken....

3. lol... hairy tits is a no-no

i can't imagine having sex with someone who can't/won't move/participate/act like they are enjoying themselves......

I would be insulted and tell them to leave and never come back!

necro..... eww..... go fuck a goat... at least its warm......

4. i cant stand your posts.

5. NO! btw its sesshoumaru you fail again. and what if im 53 with 4 kids? that's definately older so who cares? I was just informing you that you fail and spelling and pronouncing and for posting online for pocket pussy.

If you have kids then im sure you have your wife's poon to get? Guess not...

Cry?

6. i have yet to figure out how someone who watches, and enjoys anime has the grounds for talking about someone else's pathetic life.

• Like Like x 1
  7. LOL seriously its pretty sad if hes actually over 18.

• Like Like x 1
  8. +rep hahahah

9. #49 negligent, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008
    haha u know, i wouldnt mind havin one of those 3000 dollar real dolls

but man if ur friends ever found that thing you'd never hear the end of it, from everyone u know, cuz u know that shit aint gonna stay in the ring of close friends, the whole fuckin town would know

edit: n i'm pretty sure they got like a bone structure so you can position em n shit, haha i'd just be rammin that thing in the ass, cuz there just dont seem to be any anal sluts that i can find around here

hahaha.... made myself laugh..

10. lol negligent,,,,,,......

:wave:

11. no lie....this thread is sorry.

12. No joke. If I had one, I'd probably keep it in a safe inside a locked windowless room. Probably even more stealth than a growroom. Prison goes away but the doll shame lasts forever.

And I'd drive all the way out there (Cali?) to pick it up. Imagine if it breaks open during shipping and you get a coffin with a dead girl sticking out on your doorstep?

Yes, I'm pretty paranoid.

There are some freaks that show off their dolls and treat them like real gfs. Like taking them for drives and picnics, etc. When parents come over, they sit next to the doll at the table. I saw it in a hilarious documentary once. I feel bad for how lonely the dude is but I wonder if people just think he's too nuts.

13. Thats some sad,funny,and unbelievable shit.

14. REAL PUSSY IS GREAT

15. What I like most about it is that it doesn't look like a sex toy

16. There are specially made buttocks that are much cheaper than sex dolls

17. Pocket pussy is generally made of silicon, which is comfortable, soft and elastic. It is also easy to clean and safe.The high price of a sex doll is mainly due to the precision and verisimileness of the production.In fact, if you don't use pocket pussy very often, it is enough to buy one online.

18. Did you really make an account on a weed forum to resurrect an 11 year old thread about pocket pussies?

There are surely more relevant and current forums than this one for such topics lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Two thousand and eight.

• Like Like x 2