• Aug 17 2008 09:09 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • Ganjagotmeghost
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:09 AM

I'm currently growing a weed plant but I'm not doing anything special for it, all i do is water it everyday and its grown leaves but no buds , and all i do is just water it everyday and let it get sun light by sitting on a window seal like a regular house plant

Now after i watched the Cannabis cup dvd i want to grow some bud, but i just want to grow one plant with buds, I have or can easily get Seeds , i'm not really trying to grow anything special just some smoke-able buds

I don't have alot of money to spend on growing because i spend most of it on Smoking
so i want to know , the cheapest , Lights, pots , soil, vitamins , and anything else i need to grow it , can anyone here help me or some pro-growers give me some tips and advice ........ Thanks in advance
Replies (3)

• Tokage567
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 664 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 02:29 PM

Dude if your just watering it and giving it sunlight then your lucky it grew at all. That yield wont be very good.

I use HPS(High Pressure Sodium) bulbs and grow them in peat pots with tomato growing mix in them, it makes for a really good yield.

You have use Fluorescents or whatever in the vegetative state, but once it starts budding switch to HPS.

I've gotten 1 pound off of like 8-10 plants in 4 months using this, yield is awesome.

• "its bat country"

• PipPipPip
  • flyleaf420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 07:08 PM

theres a million posts here about everything you could possibly need to know about growing. Do some research, if you have a specific question or problem, post it, if your just asking people to tell you exactly what you need to do to grow, it can be found elsewhere with a little work. google is a good tool too. good luck

• Banned

• cantharis
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 6,460 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:45 AM

Seek and ye shall find. Luke 11:9

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved