"Hallucinations" while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Miklelottesen, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Whenever I get high and drive at night - which is why I try not to any more - I see cars everywhere that aren't actually there. I'll slow down or swerve out of the way of a car I think is pulling out from a side street to merge into my lane, but when I get closer there's never a car. And this happens at like every street I pass.

I also remember a time really clearly when I got really wrecked and was lying in bed, looking through my netflix instant watch for a movie or show to watch. The little icons of the movie posters jumped up and down and started dancing on the screen. I could focus on them and make them stop for a few seconds, but I'd quickly lose focus and it'd start up again. It freaked me out because they were bouncing so high, in different directions, almost out of the frame of the tv screen at times.

I know I've hallucinated worse than that before, but I can't remember cuz I was too high lol.

2. ive had very mild tracers but that might just have been a light acid flashback

3. The other day, me and a few friends were high. We're walking and as I look ahead to the end of the street, I see a huge rat. I know it's retarded, and I knew it then too, so I focused and realized it was just trees and shadows. But i went back to the idea that what I was looking at was really a rat, but then the head kept morphing into other animals. It was weird but awesome.

4. I feel you man, but that is hallucinating..

Honestly any feeling or sense your trip on is a hallucination, anything you vibe to is a hallucination. Thats why when we are high sounds are so much different. Hallucinating is not necesarlly (sp) visualing creating an image in your head.

Just think of it as, if your were sober would it be weird to feel this way? lol if yes your hallucinating

5. yeah dude one of my first times smoking i went blinded for like 2 mins then i passed out fell over and was like fine after that lol

6. Once I smoked a leviathan blunt with my brother and his friend. I dont remember all the strains we used but we did use Supreme Kush (fantastic smoke!), Orange Kush and Sour Diesel. It burned for more than half an hour and it was the first time I ever smoked more than a half quarter in one sesh. The rotate was super long and awesome. I was fried after 5 minutes, and then I experienced smoking on a whole other level. The night sky sucked me into it, the stars appeared so infinite and I was super aware of my surroundings, distances, etc. I was seeing the craziest colorful patterns that took over my vision, time seemed skippy... if you can make sense of that :D. Everyone was frozen in place by the time we got home and I crashed after watching a little bit of TV.

Another time I saw a bright ghosty version of my cat in my front door, and another my vision started flashing very bright white light while smoking a jay. Trippy things bro. :smoke:

I will probably add some more stories to this tomorrow. I used my phone to post this because I cant even move anymore. Sweet dreams! :bongin:

7. #67 Apple Fries, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    OMGOSH this reminds me of a time i tried the "k2/Pyara" the fake weed and like me and one other friend smoked 2 bags of it(each bag has 3grams in it) and by half way through the FIRST bag i like heard trains going buy and then children laughing so i immediatly looked over at the wall and saw like a blackish tunnel and it looked like thier were lights on the top of the roof it was NUTZ..This "trip" lated probably about 10minutes thats why i dont smoke that fake shit anymore..STILL BLAZIN :bongin:

8. well deffff..
    my friend gets the best shit.... :)
    So me and her got really stoned one time.
    Like as we were walking I looked at her, and I could see through her.... it some creepy shit.
    But also saw that policeman with a trained dog was following us... Lol I looked closely and it turned out to be just a normal guy walking his dog.....
    haha good times.

9. Im fucking dyiiing...omglmao

Me too bro, me too. :smoke::smoke:

10. Ha. Yesterday was roughly my 20th time getting high, and rather than seeing shit that wasn`t there, I wasn`t seeing stuff that actually was there, and it blew my f-ing mind away, since I knew it had to be there.
    For instance, I was on the internet and I noticed, that I wasn`t seeing the little white cross on the close button(I have Windows 7 btw), so I closed the browser and oppened it up again, this time I wasn`t even seeing the other two icons, left to the close button, and they would no longer light up when I would put my cursor over them. It tripped me out preety fucking bad, I didn`t even think shit like that was possible on mere weed.

11. i have been getting really paranoid lately. I smoke on my porch in the middle of the night so my parents wont know and when I sneak back in the house it is pitch black. As I creep into my room I always see figures in the darkness and I almost shit my pants. I also get the feeling that something is breathing down the back of my neck

12. i think it's those things where if your outside and and it's sunny mid day or whatevever and when you come inside it's all dark cause your eyes has to get us to the light I think it's causw of the star lights the moon and street lights that act like the sun in a way haha idk if that makes scence lol

13. when i was a younger i got a hold of something very potent. normally as a young scrubba i was getting dog shit for ganja. but this time o got something that was very different. for one thing, i got a lot for my money. for another it was dark dark brown and it absolutely stank of oranges. it reminded me of the orange factory in orange California. they cook oranges down into something more usable and it smells like oranges. that is exactly what that ganja stank of.

i got a little more then a quarter for 60 bucks. i was expecting something that was going to be good but i was only supposed to get and 1/8 for that 60 bucks. maybe it was dudes personal or maybe i just got lucky and that was the deal. no one ever said anything to me so ....

we rolled a doobie that was far from big because it was hand rolled but it wasn't a pinner either. me and my friend F were chillin in this spot in my condo complex behind the pool in this grove of trees. it was somewhere like 11pm, stars were shining and shining. then more then shining. then it was raining stars. we laughed and laughed. then got busted by my sister and her friends who were chill. i was fucked up. more fucked up then i had ever been to that point and for what i guess is several years after. it certainly felt like unmentionables of one type or another if you know what i mean. it lasted a good 3 hours and then we came down over an hour or so. followed by a burn out so profound it felt like i was completely drained of energy. i actually felt like i sank into my bed a couple of feet and then i had this crazy tunnel vision like i was looking from 10 feet behind me. then when i would close my eyes i would get crazy dizzy and need to open my eye's again. my friend F reported the same thing. we smoked the rest of it sparingly over the entire summer. we even mixed it with other ganja because it was to fucking strong. i have to say that it wasnt laced with anything. i asked and the answer i got and how it was said led me to believe that it was just strong ganja with inexperienced users. imagine giving some n00b a monster dab of some beaster wax? i watched my cousin and his friend start crying like fucking idiots off of wax and being completely inexperienced. it was funny.

if it was that powerful now though? i wouldn't even smoke something like that now a days. you'll realize that the older you get the less of that kind of thing that you need in your life.

14. This is not particularly a bud trip but i took 2 g of roomies one time and about an hour later i just felt like i wasnt tripping enough so me and my buddy W break out a foot and a half beaker style china bong and my 12" cheech bubbler and start smoking bowl after bowl for hours(at least it seemed) by the end of the night we had smoked 7 gs to amp up our trips. HOLY SHIT DID THAT WORK, i started to trip balls, i had my iphone flashlight on and it reflected off of my ceiling vents in my basement making me trip balls thinking i was on top of a mountain star gazing with millions of stars right above me within arms length reach, after i snap out of my mesmerization i get the bright idea to play skyrim because it would be trippy af right? Ive never been more right in my life, im not sure if the game glitched out or i was just hallucinating SO HARD but to this day i actually believe that i fought 6 shapeshifting dragons at once and like 20 wolfs came and i fucked em all up at once, BEAST.

15. One time we got really baked smoking sum dank out my new bong, we went to a place in our "nature trails" and was Pretty ninja. So we're chillen in a spot behind sum trees just off the trail, we heard someone walking down it so we all shut up and chill. After a bit we decide they passed by, but I swore to God I could see someone standing there! Turns out there was a painted garbage can and from the way I was looking through the tree it looked like someone... Kinda

16. when i first started out smoking i would get really paranoid & constantly think i was trippin balls. like id sit there & i would be dizzy and shit would be swirling a little. i never really saw things but i would always hear things, and not always things that werent there, but id hear things that were really quiet & you wouldnt hear unless you focused.. if that makes sense? when i drive, usually the only thing that makes me trip is when we go to turn, i always feel as if weve been turning for like 10 minutes, or we had just been down a certain road.. once i got so toasted, i went on a walk & had to sit down on the sidewalk for like 40 minutes because i could have sworn i was just walking forever & the road wouldnt stop bc i thought i already walked on it.. sooo weird lmao.