Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official Goodnight Thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hoodtalker_1, Aug 16, 2008.

1. hmm 1.30 in the morning and i just woke up from passing out on me keyboard...yeh i think its a good time to say goodnight for me.

2. started toking at 5 this afternoon after dinner, started drinking at 9, went to a huge ass frat-tastic party until 2, got in, drank more, then met up with about 20 people and smoked 2 o's between everyone. then drove 45 minutes home. i think its time to sleep. just a hunch. goodnight everyone. i think ive officially crossed over from fucked up to sleepy as fuck. anyone else get that distinctive crossover?

3. heading out now(12:45 in nj), class in the am :(

4. think ill have an early on tonight...1 am
    night

5. 1:26 am here... gonna go press some sheets now :D
    goodnight darlings!

6. After a long day I'm gonna rip some more bongs in bed and crash to Swordfish on tv.
    'Night City :D

7. your sig seems to get more readable when i'm high lol. 9:36pm just smoked a blunt and thinkin bout goin to bed soon only cause i got an important day with my girl tomarow lol. but wante dot point out that thing on your sig. night GC

8. Good Night, Blades. :wave:

9. So early on a Saturday? :D

10. goodnight just got back form LA tired...

11. sweet dreams grasscity

:smoke:

12. Goodnight, finished a dutch now bed time, work at 10am

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

13. Damn, I'm tired. Everyone sleep well and dream of buds galore. :D

Good Night, Blades.

14. yo im fuckin wiped yall...woke up at 6 to get some ihop before school then worked after school......im goin to sleep.....

GOOD NIGHT ALL YOU LOVELY BLADES AND BLADIES:wave:

15. Just had some gbong hoots gonna watch a movie and sleep gotta go to my fucking classes tomorrow.

Good night grasscity.

16. nighty night GC

Sweet dreams:D

17. Been a long day, GC. All my muscles are sore so theres only one thing to do.. bong rips in the shower and off to bed. Take care, blades.

18. Good evening Grass City! I am nowhere near going to bed; I just took 2 strong vicodin and am about to smoke another Volcano bag, but it is the end of the day. Just thought I'd say goodnight to everyone heading to bed, and enjoy that stoned dozing..:smoking:

19. I'm no where near going to bed...

But I'm overcooked and loving it, see ya'll tommorow round 2pm?.....:smoking::smoking::D:D

20. Dead, sleepy time