Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official Goodnight Thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hoodtalker_1, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Well im smoking a quick J then heading off to bed. 3:45am out here in philly so im off to bed, got work at 10am and have to bed there by 930

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Me too pretty soon. Just smokin a bowl of some NL. Im going boating at 10 haha

3. Just moving some threads, hitting the bong, then goodnight!

4. smoking some melon nahkala shisha and heading to bed afterwards

not a thing to do tomorrow :p

5. sticky this please

6. why should it be stickied?

7. we have good morning stickied why not goodnight

8. dman we have a good morning thread?

9. yes, so sticky this!

10. this should be stickied, he's right we have a AM thread why not a PM thread.

11. been tokin all day and im about to crash within an hour or 2

12. Come on sticky this!!

13. Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky! Sticky!

14. stop asking and it might get sticky.

15. LOL! :D

It's stuck. Now, we all have to tell each other good morning and good night every day for the rest of our lives. :)

16. thats a great idea! maybe by doing that everyone will start becoming more polite....think about it if everyone started being polite drug dealers wouldnt rip people off prices would be cheaper!! it would be awsome

17. In our dreams, and on that note, goodnight!

18. Crap...I forgot to say good night last night. Shame on me!!! :p

19. cmon what are you thinking? you should be leading by example RMJL.....i forgot to say goodnight too but maybe if you had i woulda remembered?? actually id say theyre 100% unrelated i think i smoked too much and passed out.........ill say goodnight tonight....i promise

20. yo dude your from philly, thats whatsup, so am i, where in philly