Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

whats the proper way to smoke hash?

• Please log in to reply

thrive1

thrive1

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
whats the most effective way to do it? do you just stick it in a bowl and light it? any quick response would be appreciated cus me and my friends are feinding this hash!!!

Guest_RAZORsharp_*

Guest_RAZORsharp_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
yeah, i like to freebase ( say waht you want, ive never freebased any other substance) i put in on a pin, and light it so it smolders, while holding a bottle ( glass) upside down collecting it. then once it starts to stop smoking, lift said bottle to mouth ( just close enough) and suck away.. its pretty dank sheet. also, sprinkle some on top of a bowl. a nice chunk will stay lit, and milk your bowl very nicely, remember, lonnggg hits, and hold for some time... have funnn

puffin'photog

puffin'photog

DabLab

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,736 posts
hash under glass!

SaladFingers

SaladFingers

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,487 posts

also, sprinkle some on top of a bowl. a nice chunk will stay lit, and milk your bowl very nicely, remember, lonnggg hits, and hold for some time... have funnn

oh hell yeah man. Putting a little blob of hash on top of a nice green bowl is the SHIT. IMO.. it doubles the damn bowl under certain circumstances (make sense? Im flyin.). Hold that bad boy in tight man :D

thrive1

thrive1

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
hahahahahah

me and my homies just smoked a bowl of hash and weed, and then a bowl of hash, tobacco and weed. i am obliterated.

thanks for the responses dudes.

hoodtalker_1

hoodtalker_1

MMM... Marijuana

• Gold Member
  • 1,340 posts

Guest_RAZORsharp_*

Guest_RAZORsharp_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
glad you had fun, i have no idea when or where i wrote that yesterday.

INS the Rebel

INS the Rebel

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 669 posts
put a pinch of trees at the bottom of your bowl, filling maybe say one third to maybe half the bowl. then take a nice chunk of hash off your stash with a sharp clean razor blade. drop that shit on top there and then cover it up with trees .

ive found that hash paddies on top of bowls have a tendency to burn off into the air more than covered paddies in the center of bowlpacks.

Androgenicx

Androgenicx

Total Debacal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,645 posts
hot knife
glass it
sprinkle on bowl
sprinkle on weed in blunt/joint
pure hash blunt/joint - roast a cig, roll with the hash and the tobacco (god these are goooood.)

Rolled a philly blunt with roasted lucky strike tobacco and at least 0.3g of manali cream hash once. Goddamn what a blunt. The beautiful hash taste stayed in my mouth for DAYS!

somekind

somekind

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,799 posts
Solar hash hits:
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)