The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

whats the proper way to smoke hash?

• by thrive1
  • Aug 16 2008 06:25 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • thrive1
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 06:25 AM

whats the most effective way to do it? do you just stick it in a bowl and light it? any quick response would be appreciated cus me and my friends are feinding this hash!!!
Replies (9)

• Guest_RAZORsharp_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 16 August 2008 - 06:32 AM

yeah, i like to freebase ( say waht you want, ive never freebased any other substance) i put in on a pin, and light it so it smolders, while holding a bottle ( glass) upside down collecting it. then once it starts to stop smoking, lift said bottle to mouth ( just close enough) and suck away.. its pretty dank sheet. also, sprinkle some on top of a bowl. a nice chunk will stay lit, and milk your bowl very nicely, remember, lonnggg hits, and hold for some time... have funnn

• DabLab

• puffin'photog
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 06:36 AM

hash under glass!

• Banned

• SaladFingers
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 06:37 AM

also, sprinkle some on top of a bowl. a nice chunk will stay lit, and milk your bowl very nicely, remember, lonnggg hits, and hold for some time... have funnn

oh hell yeah man. Putting a little blob of hash on top of a nice green bowl is the SHIT. IMO.. it doubles the damn bowl under certain circumstances (make sense? Im flyin.). Hold that bad boy in tight man :D

• PipPip
  • thrive1
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 07:40 AM

hahahahahah

me and my homies just smoked a bowl of hash and weed, and then a bowl of hash, tobacco and weed. i am obliterated.

thanks for the responses dudes.

• MMM... Marijuana

• hoodtalker_1
  • Gold Member
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 07:43 AM

a nice bong or a super dope blunt with weed in either set-up of course

• Guest_RAZORsharp_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 16 August 2008 - 04:23 PM

glad you had fun, i have no idea when or where i wrote that yesterday.

• Banned

• INS the Rebel
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 669 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 04:29 PM

put a pinch of trees at the bottom of your bowl, filling maybe say one third to maybe half the bowl. then take a nice chunk of hash off your stash with a sharp clean razor blade. drop that shit on top there and then cover it up with trees .

ive found that hash paddies on top of bowls have a tendency to burn off into the air more than covered paddies in the center of bowlpacks.

• Total Debacal

• Androgenicx
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 04:30 PM

hot knife
glass it
sprinkle on bowl
sprinkle on weed in blunt/joint
pure hash blunt/joint - roast a cig, roll with the hash and the tobacco (god these are goooood.)

Rolled a philly blunt with roasted lucky strike tobacco and at least 0.3g of manali cream hash once. Goddamn what a blunt. The beautiful hash taste stayed in my mouth for DAYS!

• Banned

• somekind
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 06:06 PM

Solar hash hits:
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved