Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official “This is Where I Blaze” Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Aug 15, 2008.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434289700.890127.jpg my kitchen best spot around

2. Went out in the forest outside my apartment, found a nice trail...

[​IMG]

...then I went left and found a cool mountain:

[​IMG]

When I was heading back a was realizing I was stepping in someones backyard, lol.

[​IMG]

Gotta love the forest, man.

[​IMG]

3. uploadfromtaptalk1436731869818.jpg here for the time being. Currently listening to the tigers game.

4. Lovin your avatar!!!

5. It looks dank. If you want to know about the "levels" (lol), I suggest you get weed that has been lab tested. The higher the THC content, the better the weed. Otherwise, you are gonna have to learn how to eyeball it and know the smell.

6. Where is this again ?
    Argentina?

7. Put this is apprentice tokers question and answer section. But, it looks like you have mids. Mids is average weed.

8. Hi, sorry for the time it took to re-log. I moved out, got a job, had no internet for a while, crazy times. But yeah it's in Argentina's Province of Buenos Aires (litterally, Good Airs Province...Doesn't it sound kinda... stoned?).

9. nice place to get high

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439166548.423864.jpg

I get zen af down here. Nature is fucking beautiful.

11. At my battlestation! I set my glass of whiskey/rum and coke down and get the desk wet, then I carelessly tap out a few bowls of ash so my desk looks like a piece of art full of partial ash rings and smudges.

12. My backyard.

backyard.jpg

13. Me too! I enjoy Smoking in the Redwood forest of California.

14. Dear god that sounds amazing, I'd love to toke and meditate while sitting down next to a giant redwood, that would be fantastic..

15. There's not much to see where I live so I just toke in my barn

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439661530.388896.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439661540.809687.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439661552.272335.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439661562.721590.jpg

16. Chilled out on a boat the other day and snapped these

Attached Files:

17. Body and soul at one with nature. :wub:

Attached Files: