Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official “This is Where I Blaze” Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Hawks, Bats, Mountain Lions, and Bears, this is where I smoke Boulder, CO

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429384849.262954.jpg

Grow Bigger

2. Skiing glades in Rangley, Maine (great state to live in)

[​IMG]

The upstairs in my garage

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Today out smoking a juicy j with two other friends beside a river.

Comin' outta Chilliwack BC, Canada!

Surrounded by mountains, sitting in a large meddow with the river to our backs, was really nice!!

Enjoy

Attached Files:

4. At work

Attached Files:

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430970170.906752.jpg On the slopes 🏂

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431175860.489326.jpg haha this was last night in a big tent with my bestfriend. we caught up with eachother and had the best time together

7. Hey guys, I hope I can post this here. Please help!
    I bought weed for the 3rd time (Friends usually smoked me out) and I've been seeing terms like 'mids, reg, schwag, dro, dank) I'm just wondering what level is this?

Hope this made sense, I'm pretty blazed. Cheers guys [​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. This is where I USED to get high. Many good memories in this place.

Attached Files:

9. you should probably post this into Tokers QnA...

10. High people. Logging back in after a looooong ass time, enjoying some White Rhino (allegedly) on a 9th floor apartament in La Plata City.

Attached Files:

11. Trail just up the road from my house. I mean up very literally as there is about a 3,000 ft elevation difference between the start of the trail and my house. We might not be up as high as the Rockies, but Western NC has some of the best mountains in the US, these are only some of the mid-sized peaks.

[​IMG]

12. that looks so nice!

13. My favorite way to do it: ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432486298.026108.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432486327.541717.jpg
    I've always loved being in nature and I'm of the opinion that cannabis is from the earth and best enjoyed with the earth
    That canopy! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432486422.100333.jpg

"I always have corn chips in the trunk"

14. #6414 caseymcrandal, May 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015

15. Yeah it's just my room. Then a pic of my bubbler packed and ready to go. And one with the cartoony effect on just for goddamn fun.

Attached Files:

16. #6417 caseymcrandal, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
    Another sesh on my side yard with a gravity bong and some Sour D ! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433465799.153040.jpg

17. On my deck at night
    [​IMG]

18. Me n my homies spots

We got the river and literally smoke on the water

And a big cliff with a train tracks below with graffiti saying neuro idk why
    Chill AF

Attached Files:

19. Hey guys just had a nice wake and bake with some blue dot out of my perc bong! I'm absolutely blasted right now with this strain and would definitely recommend it to anybody. We have a more thorough review of the strain on our Youtube channel GreenerTV if you're interested!
    \nThanks!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQANXLxhNlGpUoe5tiM2gGg

• Like Like x 1