Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official “This is Where I Blaze” Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Aug 15, 2008.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426198601.045577.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426198626.149215.jpg

Recording studio 👍🎸

-Redwoodmedicineman

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426209897.325117.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426209947.146198.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426209970.956611.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426209991.554433.jpg

I guess you could say I have a thing for sunsets:)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. looking over the puget sound[​IMG]
    smoke good this weekend

Attached Files:

4. Its not much but you gotta start somewhere right?

Attached Files:

5. Chill tub!

6. Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 10.23.01 PM.png in the winter i usually go here because of our cold canadian winds [​IMG] but usually i just smoke in my room at like 12am every night and burn an inscence so my parents can't smell it. during the summer i usually burn either in my room as well but my favourite is this spot in a forest not far from my HS. there are many others to resort to such as my friend just ins house who has a mom thats barely home and has no sense of smell anyways…or theres a 711 across the street from my school with a circle of trees behind it. or theres the notorious bridge between my school and the neighbourhood. also a good spot because it has a ledge to chill and sesh on. train tracks run through it though. but whenever the trains come through the always wave so its chill [​IMG]

7. if only my bathtub was big enough….id so do this fam…looks like a cozy ass setupppp

8. Sadly there aren't any serene areas to smoke around my way... so I decide to toke in my room. Im using my personal favorite peice, 1OAK. What better place to smoke but in the comfortability of your own house!

Peace n Love

Attached Files:

9. V ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427265013.955350.jpg

Coming to you loud and proud from the upstairs toilet.
    Gotta start somewhere right?

10. Blazin in the house again. Should probably go outside more lol. Had to switch it up and smoke an L-ski.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427409462.156269.jpg

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427409582.617729.jpg And the winner is‼️

13. New member, first post.  This particular wine fridge could not have been better designed to hold racks of these mason jars.  Complete sealed environment.  If I need to completely get rid of odor, there's plenty of room to stash other equipment here behind the jars.  I have a cover for it that makes it look like a table with a lamp on it.  Desk, computer, leather, chair, good speakers, and vaping equipment all within reach.  

This is where I vape when I'm chillin' at home.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. yo bruh I gotta get like you lol. yea

15. #6398 Cdot, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
    p

16. Upstairs with the birds chirping

Attached Files:

17. I'm smoking on some cherry pie from a dispensary In Stockton, ca. Went in basically broke and got 2 small jars of some stinky sticky bud. Can't feel any back pain( or any for that matter) now :) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428868885.601120.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428868993.705914.jpg