Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official “This is Where I Blaze” Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Taken from my boat while salmon fishing a few weeks back. This is where I blaze.

Attached Files:

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419535621.201152.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419535675.601064.jpg

My cottage in lower peninsula, Northern Michigan. One of my favorite places to smoke whenever I go up!

3. #6343 All_Things_Heavy, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    Sick thread

4. I live in the countryside so have some awesome spots near me within walking or driving distance. The one below is a lake a 5 minute walk from my house, which is always quiet enough to toke at, and there's often noone there. There's also a field on top of a hill where the views are immense but it can be quite windy. 

IMG_1362.JPG

IMG_1364.JPG

My dog likes to join, we go walkies together. 

I did a 5 day hike up in the mountains with my college, so had my gf with me and got some pretty awesome smoking opportunities. We stopped here for lunch one day:

IMG_1629.JPG

The best spot I've ever toked at though Spain. This cave with a lagoon you can swim in with fish and everything-its just so damn peaceful:

IMG_2103.JPG

IMG_2099.JPG

When I was staying out there we had this awesome spot that was completely private and you could see down the valley to the next village, and watch all the traffic come in/put of the village without being seen. Spent so much time just blazing and chilling up there.

IMG_1783.JPG

Finally this is a pretty awesome walk to go on and blaze, with some awesome sea views in Cornwall, UK

IMG_2687.JPG

5. you are in a great spot trikky man that's awesome

6. #6346 Deleted member 835266, Jan 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2020
    deleted by user

7. 2 days ago a cop came up to my car, where me and 2 friends weren't smoking, and made me pour out my little bit of weed because my car smelled like weed (Ok, we HAD just hotboxed 3 joints 10 minutes prior)

Hopefully this thread will give me some good ideas for locations

Smoking in my bathroom while typing this hold up lemme take a pic

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420958262.247078.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1420958303.232434.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421207818.904295.jpg .

whats anyone thing of this like what kind is it??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. If ain't pretty but I guarantee that it's unedited... Can't get out of my chair and present moment

Attached Files:

11. This is where i blaze in the summer when the weather is bearable 

[​IMG]

12. This is where I smoke ! ;D 
    my car wit my smoking buddy lol 

Attached Files:

13. #6354 slugrat, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
    Old picture I found on my comp. 

[​IMG]

Found a more recent one with my cat in it lol. The room looks a lot better with the lamp off tho

Attached Files:

14. Ight looks good

15. R[attachment=1679357:ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422248721.198348.jpg

Fuckin wit some kief

Let's blaze

Attached Files:

16. #6357 Smitty2, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
  17. #6358 HANGtheDJ86, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    That link made my iPod touch have a seizure, no joke

18. Laidddd back right here after work every day. Got a quarter of some insanely dense girl scout cookies.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Council of Elrond?