Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official “This is Where I Blaze” Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Ya aha i recommend a pipe

2. #6302 CanIBeShaggy, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
  3. Yea I didn't even know I was there untill I looked up after rolling my joint and seeing like 30 police cars all lined up. Almost lost my shit. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. W ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415859186.562649.jpg

5. Mountain top

Attached Files:

6. Word up man im from Olympia! I love Tacoma and Seattle.

7. Here's where I hang out getting stoned.  Outside on my deck with my cat in the summer, inside to listen to music, watching movies or just sitting in the dining room.  Just got some new speakers and an amplifier this summer so I'm set for the nasty winter that's already here.

DSCN1027.jpg

_SI_0041.jpg

_SI_0004.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thats a real nice place!

9. #6309 stevizzy, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2014
    Thanks, I really like it too.  My Deck is really private with a creek running behind my house in the woods so I'll never have any neighbors behind me.  

• Like Like x 1
  10. #6310 Deleted member 180229, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  11. Si,nyc

Attached Files:

12. Dam the creator of this convo's pics made me not want to post any shots hahaha!! Well done good sir  :hello:

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417063223.227567.jpg
    Right there I hang my self out the window so my parents don't smell shit been doing this since 8th grade never even been suspected😈 well that's for my night time toke

14. i need to convert my room into a pothead's utopia like some of you guys lol.

15. this aint a regular spot, but i spent a half a week on the carnival breeze smoking jamaican bud.

first three pics are all florida.  first one was when we first docked off in miami, the second when we came back to miami to end the vacation, and the 3rd one was one of the stops in key west(very unique florida city)

033013074707.jpeg
    mimgtemp4.jpeg
    mimgtemp2.jpeg
    mimgtemp1.jpeg
    mimgtemp3.jpeg

16. that first picture is probably the best picture i ever took in my life lol.

17. You guys get in high style, im just like whatever as long as im on cloud 9 im good to goooooooooooooooo.