Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official “This is Where I Blaze” Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Hi 5 to you man for making that vid. I don't have the gonads to do that yet, but i'm working on it. Thanks for posting.

2. I know it's not a spot but it's my favorite way to start my days off

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412701330.684051.jpg

-Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.-

• Like Like x 1
  3. My spot? Here. My tools? Traditionally whole plant, I believe firmly in. Sometimes i break out my THC-JUICE and mechanical mod.

Attached Files:

4. Hell yeah man, I live the charlotte metropolitan area. I've been to morrow but never smoked there, sounds awesome though. I love smoking anywhere in the woods or nature around here.

Anyways, Nice pic bro, happy Toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413061658.093780.jpg

Old bike I've had since I was like 10.

P.S. First time riding a bike high, wish me luck lol.

6. #6287 GoldieLocks73, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413066126.061529.jpg

This is where I smoke. Chill road on the lake.

All I need is weed

7. Ok guys I've been wanting to post where I blaze for a while. So here it is. The roof where i live. The mountains are closer I swear. But nice breezes and sunsets. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413416148.195240.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413416167.912389.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. lookin good everybody, feeling jealous :eek:

9. I can't seem to figure out how to upload photos. They keep on popping up as error 413..Help someone please???

10. While visiting my family in a very residential corner of Tacoma I was looking for a smoke spot that wasn't somebody's yard. I was so excited to find this building and parking lot vacant to check it off my list.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414192185.386767.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  11. Sadly, I don't have a photo of this (so some of you won't believe me). But, my friend Cassidy and I smoked a joint on the observation deck of the space needle. We had to hide behind each other to take ninja tokes but we both got pretty high in more ways than one.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Shit i live in florida and there are so many awesome scenaries to smoke... especially the beach 😋

13. Loved this video, and Jesus you can take 2 big tokes without even exhaling lol, good job :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Here's a new one, Got stood up on a date at the Griffith park observatory. So what do I do instead find a small tree to blaze under. Where the light green is to the right is my new favorite spot

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hunting blind, my friend's grandma's house, atv trail along a canal, out in the woods, loft up in my friends shed. Plus much more I'll be posting

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. 1415115685492.jpg

Good morning fellow blades!

17. What's up tokers??

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  18. In a parking garage next to the Halifax RCMP building lol. (Only did this one time) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415553101.301802.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415553085.638644.jpg

• Like Like x 3