Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official “This is Where I Blaze” Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Aug 15, 2008.

1. when the sun comes out for the first time all year, it's time for the outdoor smoke spots

View attachment 137364

2. Boulder, CO wit my homie :)

Attached Files:

3. Once we start to get the nice summer weather here in PEI, Canada, I'll get some nice ocean view shots from the capes

4. Blazing this afternoon at a lookout near my place. Smokin some Pineapple Express :)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397076749.771288.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397076760.239447.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. #6126 woahzola, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
    We live about 15 minutes away from this stream and it's almost always totally vacant.  It's a perfect place to adventure, plus it always seems so different with different strains that we smoke.  
    I also kind of have a story that happened the day this picture was taken, we started adventuring around in the forest (it was getting dark) and we came across this really weird circle made with trees and branches and sticks, and as soon as we stepped inside we got some BAD vibes.  It was exciting though~  

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. This is a sick thread. Tomorrow I am going to work out how to upload pics and take some milk shots from Scotland for you guys.

7. The landscape won't compare to anything from some of the lovely places you's smoke at jealous as fuck.

8. diggin' the snow pic

9. G.C CRIBS!

Here's where I toke up, please excuse the peasant bong. My good one has a bit of a breakage :/

It's my garage as you may be able to see, there are shitty rug carpets, shitty spray paint, and it get's really hot in summer, however we have began the renovation now so it's gonna get better! Plaster walls here we come!

We happed to find the old rule-board for an indoor playground that was pretty much my childhood, lucky for us the words aren't printed on, they are stickers, so we are going to chisel the old ones off and change the rules to our liking :)

Got a wicked single-seater that is amazingggggggggggg when you are high, reclines right back :ey:

Also we have 3 long beanbags and one normal one, so I can have friends over and we have a beanbagbongathon :bongin:

You might also be able to see my state of the art surround sound system, actually it's just a pair of headphones hanging down, but I'm sure you get the point. :metal:

Attached Files:

10. That is an amazing picture. I recognize that area I'm trying to figure out what hotel that is.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. ^^ Lol at "peasant bong" hahaha

12. I think this might be my new fav thread lol

rudeboi since '86

13. Jealous of all the great scenery you lot have around you, wish I had the same.

Just my room

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397671736.706665.jpg been fishing this pond since I was a kid, it's on a piece of property my family has in north Ga

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #6136 420Greensause, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    Edit:Internet crapped out while posting pic

16. Longboarding along the Saskatchewan river with a packed pipe in my pocket:) now if only it wasn't so windy that I can't even light the bowl

Attached Files:

17. Attached Files:

18. Took the dogs for a walk, Smoked a joint then found this little gem.
    Picture 050.jpg

19. This is where I blazed today
    Denver 4/20

20140420_162055.jpg

• Like Like x 1