Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official “This is Where I Blaze” Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Aug 15, 2008.

1. 700th post!

and still only two measly green bars. My rep page is full of gray bars from the noobs though, guess i spend too much time in Rec.

5 points away from my 3rd bar, so exciting haha

2. Definetely Santa Barbara.

3. thanks!! yea santa barbara is quiet nice, i lived there for about a year! keep em comin guys

• Like Like x 1
  4. #44 hoodtalker_1, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
    I blaze in many places...

At my desk:

[​IMG]

In my room:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My porch:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Outside my building walking to the car, then in the car (Kia Optima)... I had a cigar in this picture sorry. A nice Ashton VSG:
    [​IMG]

My boys:
    [​IMG]

NYC:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've got some night shots from my porch coming later, too lazy to upload

• Like Like x 3
  5. Damn Hoodtalker. Those are some of the coolest pictures' I've seen! Truly awe-inspiring view from your porch and your room! I'm so jealous! Keep it up man. I can't wait to see more!

6. ^^^ +rep for the retro 3 j's

7. yea foreallzz that rainbow shot is uber gangster!

8. LOVE IT MAN! You're gonna love my midsection work too on my .de kustom. I cant fucking waaaaaaaaiiiitttt. Got pushed back to the 27th though. I'm the first person that's bought it, and none will be exactly the same. HELL FUCKIN YEAAAH! Find me a toro chubbla!

9. Hell yeah man.

10. thank you all. i love my J's (no pun intended) i'll have to post more kicks.....

the rainbow was an amazing shot. It had just poured so hard for about an hour, which i blazed 1 blunt the whole rainstorm. As soon as i finished the dutch, rain clears and bam i see one rainbow, then i'm not sure if i'm really high but i see a second rainbow. I get my camera take the picture and realized that, yes i was really high but i didnt imagine the second rainbow.

Thank you very much, I love photography. I want a DSLR, they just cost so darn much! The view is amazing, on a clear day you can see the Philadelphia skyline, nothing amazing but very nice. I will have night shots, roof shots and more of other locations...

11. Ok, So I took some more indoor pictures cause it's been raining for 2 days here. Boo. This is the other half of my living room and my coffeetable that has a built in cabinet to store my pipes and weed in.

Anyways, I put a bunch of my piepes together and came out with this monster, LOL. It's my Kind Creations inline bubbler with my Kind Creations 4 Arm Ashcatcher with my TORO Chubbler Ashcatcher with my Kennaroo Push Style Slide

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      65.6 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      150.8 KB
      Views:

12. um yea that is a fucking MONSTER!

13. That's a beastly hit right there. Nice work on the pipe thing

14. I will be contributing to this thread soon enough. I get the keys to my new place sometime late next week...

15. Well I'm totally psyched for that! I love living on my own, such a great feeling. I've been on my own for 6 years now, and I still don't take it for granted.

Psyched to see some pics!

16. #56 hoodtalker_1, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
    i feel like ive been living on my own.

dad really gives me my space. my dad calls me on my cell to tell me when dinners ready and never really enters my room. If he does he calls first....:laughing::laughing::laughing: my room = my apartment

17. [​IMG]

Just for the time being, here's where i smoke at my parents place. My chair and speakers are crucial. Going back to college in about 4 days so i'll throw in a pic of my new place, its gonna be SICK. Oh yeah thats my bubbler on the desk, squilliam fancyson.

18. That's sick dude. Seems like a very cozy chill spot. Hope your parents don't mind you smoking in their house!

19. That's very generous of them. You have very good parents.

20. Okay Trikky, now its time for where I blaze! First shot is my with a long lost buddy, my old GonG Ladybuy/spider bong. Second shot is me hittin the pH(x) with Tony Montana(Dont fock wit me mane!haha). Third pic is me hittin the ol green label with Mr. Marley, Mr. Kobain, Mr. Grohl, and whoever that other guy is. Well you cant see dave in the pic but oh well..hes there:hello: Trimmed the pics down to three, I'll post the 4th if trikky wants me to.

FINALLY! TOOK ME A FUCKIN HOUR TO GET THE PICS RIGHT.

Just noticed somethin though. Look at the RooR pic and it looks like an evil smoke birds gonna attack the bowl!:D

Attached Files: