Things You should NEVER smoke out of...

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by HydroGanic, Aug 12, 2008.

1. post it notes.

2. do u think its safe to use this? its not oxidized or rusted

Attached Files:

3. an anus.

trust me on this one.

4. [quote name='"shitloaf"']an anus.

trust me on this one.[/quote]

^his anus

5. a loaded shotgun [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LL-ZTqH5b0]Shotgun Bong - YouTube[/ame]

6. Dont worry about getting alzeimers... Youll forget about it :)

Sent from my C6616 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. If foil is so bad then why do people use it for hookahs. those coals get really hot.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I was actually going to mention this:

I'm a hookah enthusaist (actually bought myself a nice Bambino for Black Friday), I've used a screen but now I'm switching to foils now that I have a different bowl. People put anywhere from 1-3 coals per bowl, and they're glowing red coals. Now while it's true you never burn the shisha directly (or the foil), but you're basically "baking" the foil.

Or is it just lighting it that's dangerous? Few friends and I used some real ghetto rigs, most commonly a water bottle with a foil bowl. Now I'm paranoid haha

9. most concentrate nails are made of titanium.. So I would say it's relatively safe.

10. in school i made a pipe with a pencap and the metal part of wooden pencil.s the pipes are made so that they can be disposable in school situations

11. what about one hitters most of em are made of steel but one concern for me is the butane you inhale ,thats a reason i dont like em.

12. what about zinc alloy? plenty of pipes out there made from that.

Regular steel wasnt really mentioned either.. Its used inside the pipes to connect pieces together. 

Thanks

13. ive been making cast aluminum bowls for like a year now, and they seem to be fine, they pretty much do the same thing brass does when it gets a layer of resin. aluminum melts at 1200*F and im pretty sure a lighter only goes to about 500. with foil i can see the concern, there is a protective layer on some brands that can be harmful. 

all that said im not an expert and MAY have to discontinue my aluminum line of bowls :(

Hexavalent chrome outgassing can happen with high temps like dabbing.

Aluminum is not bad to smoke weed out of. You dont get it hot enough to do shit

Zinc is a big no no, Zinc fume fever.

Iv welded on every metal you can think of so if its going to hurt you I will be dead first.

15. out of your list the only one i knew to avoid was aluminum, but i just smoke outta my glass anyways. although i have in the past smoked out of a can, but its only been like 4 times so i think im ok. this is a good list tho to just warn people about possible dangers and shit of prolonged use if they dont already know.

16. Be more concerned with herb sprayed with pesticides and  fungicides.

That is where you will be harmed. Smoking tools are nothing.

I dont even want to smoke anything I did not grow myself.

17. ive been doing the same thing.....i dont wanna have lung issues.