where can i buy an oxygen tank to enjoy at home?

Discussion in 'General' started by suburbantoker, Aug 12, 2008.

1. maybe he meant a nitrous oxide tank...
    other than that, i dont know, ive seen oxygen bars at ski resorts up in the mountains, but a tank for 'personal' use...? im a wee bit confused

2. grasscity sells pure o2

super oxygenation, in controlled quantities, initiates cell regrowth, repair, removes toxins, refreshes the entire biological system, and does give a 'high'.

3. #23 negligent, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2008
    breathing pure oxygen gives you somewhat of a high, it makes you feel all warm and happy, since your brain is getting a shitton of the element you need most to survive

you can go days without food and water, but only minutes without air, so getting air in super purified form gives you a healthy inhalent buzz

i forget what book it was, but i had to read it in highschool and these dudes were climbing everest, n they got stranded and they were taking turns breathing in oxygen since the air is super thin on everest, and the guy decided to turn the oxygen level down so they could preserve it, but he turned it the wrong way and went from being cold and worried to warm and happy n then the other dude ripped the mask off his face like "dude wtf your breathin all our fuckin oxygen"

jus think of it this way, how do you feel when your out of breathe, tired and shitty right cuz ur brain/heart/bloodstream isnt gettin enough oxygen for the amount of energy its puttin out, so take the opposite of that if u had more oxygen than you need it, n instead of feelin shitty, u feel good

edit: u could get a tank if you had really bad asthma or somethin, my friends dad got a tank for when he goes to bed so he doesnt suffocate in his sleep, a guy in a truck comes and fills it back up every so often

4. getting a bit ballsy are we now lad? meet by the schoolyard 420 sharp and well duke it out :p

5. this thread has got me roarin...

i tried one of these little cans of o2 they sell at gas stations with flavors and i took a hit, took some oxygen took a hit took some oxygen and i got sooooooooo fuckin ripped

6. i actually lol'ed
    fisticuffs is the coolest thing since sliced bread.

i didnt know they sold this shit at gas stations, where can i find it.
    lol
    i feel like i live in fucking....bum-fuck egypt now.

7. sleep apnea or something?

I used to live with someone who had emphysema... Had tanks all the time, not sure if they were pure oxygen - But I can vouch for those oxygen bars... Pay a load for 10 minutes,and it's nice, but as soon as you leave you feel like shit...

8. Breathing 100% O2 isnt good for you. i found this bout it. http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/2005-03/1110848716.Me.r.html

So i wouldnt try it if i was u.

9. I knew someone with an oxygen tank in their garage with a face breather. We hit the bong a few times and took a 5 minute breather with the o2, it was very sweet tasting, almost like there was sugar in it. As soon as I took it off and started breathing normal air, I started laughing for no reason, hysterically. Felt great afterwards.

10. i'm not talking about 100% oxygen, most tanks are like 89-90%

11. u can buy machines that take the oxygen out of water.. so it like an unlimited supply of almost pure oxygen... hospitall supplies is where to look.... even tho it wont bbe cheap

12. nobody has answered my question

13. Doesn't sound like a great idea, oxygen bars may have high oxygen, but not pure, and it's not that good for your lungs to inhale pure oxygen... altho i guess it might beat todays polluted air, depending on where you are...

14. One of the many trades that I know is welding and I think the best place for you to go is your local welding supply shop.

One of the old school ways to weld is called Oxy-fuel. So just go in there and tell them you need to buy a new O2 bottle for your Oxy-fuel setup and check there prices.

Most bottles will cost around 2-3 hundred to start off with but them its only like 50-60 to get them recharged. Though then again you can allways get the really big bottles of O2 and you could spend thousands but personally who needs that much.

Another thing that is fun with O2 is that it will combust when it contacts grease. So you dont want to grease any regulator or anything that comes in direct contact with the bottle where the O2 comes out.

But if your sadistic like I am. You get some liquid O2 and you put it in a bucket or some other type of container with an open lid. Then you throw a mouse or some other small greasy thing in and it will actually cause a small explosion.

It's really cool to watch.

I hope that answered you question

15. Go back to the gas station.

16. i've heard when you're coming down from a roll, that breathing pure oxygen will bring the roll back for several minutes.................always wanted to try it

17. Go to this place called "Earth". I hear they have a lot of O2.

18. I just got out of the hospital about three weeks ago and at one point I was losing blood (out my anus on the toilet) so I called the nurse in because I started to get dizzy. I kept shitting out blood as she was asking me how I was feeling and everything started to go black out me. The black got more and more intense and eventually I passed out.

I got up 10 seconds later from what they told me, and they moved me back onto the hospital bed.

At this point they put the oxygen on me because my whole body was tingling (not in a good way) and the oxygen immediately made me feel a whole lot better.

That's my story, maybe try stealing it from the hospital.

19. Dude oxygen is the shit, hahah naw but really they sell some in cans at the local mall, in the store "Spencers" actually, i dont know if any of you blades are near one, but you could try getting one there. They're flavored, but a bit pricy. Anyways they just mega chill you out, make you feel all warm, and give you a nice euphoria. It's probably not healthy to do 100% of the time obviously, but then again neither is smoking anything in general, so who gives a shit.

20. Go to a hospital and take one, they must be lying around, I mean they ARE doctors.