Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Cherry Pez [Macro Pics] Oregon Strain?

• Please log in to reply

vc77

vc77

Mushroom Master

• Registered Upgraded
  • 785 posts
I've had this strain a few times but I've never heard of it anywhere else so I'm assuming it is a local strain or made-up. This bud is coming from a legit caregiver so I'm taking his word for the time being. Also, this is not the first time I've picked up a "Pez" strain.

It smells very very sour. Hard to describe. It has hints of fruitiness, hints of skunkiness, but overall just a nostril-burning smell. This shit makes your eyes water when you give it a whiff. Excellent smoke taste oddly enough.

Just some regular chronic I picked up, nothing too extraordinary. Hope you enjoy.

CHERRY PEZ

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

paperplanes

paperplanes

Stay High

• Registered Upgraded
  • 295 posts
Looks like some home grown no-name.

BigOrange²

BigOrange²

ılıllı ⓑⓘⓖⓞⓡⓐⓝⓖⓔ ıllılı ╭∩╮(סּ_o)

• Old School
  • 2,449 posts
I've had just regular Pez, which was extremely dank. Haven't tried the Cherry Pez, looks good.

vc77

vc77

Mushroom Master

• Registered Upgraded
  • 785 posts
BigOrange, you're in the WA aren't you? I'm in Tacoma right now :)

ChrisSmokes

ChrisSmokes

high how are you?!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 293 posts
That looks so great..

Dr.Snap

Dr.Snap

The low-key toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 462 posts
i swear i have that exact bud in my backpack rite now how is the high