Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Carbon Monoxide Detector's: Do they pick up pick up on the marijuana smoke?

• Please log in to reply

marylandlax6969

marylandlax6969

• Registered Upgraded
  • 198 posts
ok so i think i will be getting a carbon monoxide detector for my room.
now would me smoking by my window (with a window fan airing out on exhaust) and a couple other fans around my room... would there be any way for the carbon monoxide detector to pick up on it and go off
any help would be great:smoke:

suburbantoker

suburbantoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,881 posts
carbon monoxide is not a byproduct of smoking marijuana

GimmieMore

GimmieMore

Drugged to stay alive....

• Bronze Member
  • 4,785 posts

Ugyatag

Ugyatag

Shall we go?

• Old School
  • 3,998 posts
some CO is produced when you smoke, but it shouldn't be enough able to set it off

and for goodness sake, get a CO detector for your place, EVERYONE...a friend of mine was in a dorm at virginia tech that didn't have detectors and an entire floor would have suffocated if someone didn't wake up feeling sick and called 911.

HolyxXCrapp

HolyxXCrapp

The Forgotten Hippie

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 1,660 posts

i think they only pick up carbon monoxide..

I wouldn't run any cars in your room ith that in there, but weed should be fine.

hahahahaha

bigzach88

bigzach88

pufff pufff passs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,544 posts
they only pick up carbon monoxide hence the name a smoke detector on the other hand.......... well ya smoke is smoke

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users