Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

grind you weed before packing it in a bowl

• Please log in to reply

mca0092

mca0092

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
do you grind it or just break up the nug?

wawawabooja

wawawabooja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 323 posts
i just break it up if im smoking a bowl. i grind my weed if im rollin :smoking:

sinsemillaplease

sinsemillaplease

MMJ Patient

• Gold Member
  • 4,995 posts

GreenJo

GreenJo

OG Kusher

• Registered Upgraded
  • 610 posts

I don't like screens so if I grind my weed and put it in a bowl it ends up in my mouth.

Same here. If I'm packing a real bowl (to impress my fellow tokers), I back the bowl at first, but lighten up towards the top... It burns slower and gives off more hits. Plus it's still cornerable.

SnortIt

SnortIt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 917 posts
I always grind up, I despise large nuggets.

ENorthernLights

ENorthernLights

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
I usually grind, it's more eco-friendly on my wallet.

ocvan

ocvan

• Registered Upgraded
  • 420 posts
it stays cheered longer and easyer it seems

aznno0odles

aznno0odles

savage

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,329 posts
grinding is good if your packing a fat bowl to yourself so you can see how fat of a hit you can take .it goes straight to your dome lol

pishposh

pishposh

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
why grind when you don't need to? i always try to put a whole nug [if it's small enough] or a whole chunk of a larger nug in my bowl. it burns and stays lit just fine.

putting good weed in a grinder is a waste. a lot of the crystals will stay behind in the grinder, instead of being smoked.

ENorthernLights

ENorthernLights

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
good point about the crystals, when I "grind" I mean just kinda break into smaller pieces with fingers into the pipe

Dr.Banner

Dr.Banner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 785 posts
ground weed, IN MY OPINION, smokes better, but maybe thats just me, i find it smoother and i feel i get more hits from the same amount ground rather than a nug

GolgiApparatus

GolgiApparatus

Nughuffer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,114 posts
i usually just break the piece of nugget up with my fingers before packing it into a bowl

linedrivr

linedrivr

Farmer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 361 posts
a small pair of pruning scissors to cut off a piece of bud that fits snugly into the bowl. no grinding unless making blunts.

Magneto3521

Magneto3521

The Master of Magnetism

• Registered Upgraded
  • 827 posts
I've never had a grinder, but I break it up really fine so it's even throughout.

Dr.Banner

Dr.Banner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 785 posts
electric coffee grinder(10$) tops and nothing gets it finer, no fingers to remove the crystals and it stays potent, and turns to like powder, which smokes great and u can collect kief

jakerc

jakerc

• Registered Upgraded
  • 215 posts
i like to break mine up a little bit..usually i'll put a chunk in the bowl first so nothing falls through since my bowl has a fairly big hole, and then ill pack in smaller chunks/ground up weed on top of it.

SaladFingers

SaladFingers

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,487 posts
I always grind mine, no matter what Im smoking

iryad

iryad

• Registered Upgraded
  • 441 posts
same here, i always grind no matter what i'm smoking. i think the more finely grinded the more surface area is able to burn, without having to repetidly burn the same areas to get the thc out. that's why i don't really pack it with my hands, i just never get that consistency or size as gridinging it down with a grinder.

SpecialEh

SpecialEh

Spaded, Jaded, & Faded

• Registered Upgraded
  • 176 posts
Always grind mine up. Just seems easier and smokes better.

mr.tokes

mr.tokes

pervert

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,136 posts
i put a nug that teh bowl ill hodl, and then crush it up with the side of the lighter a little

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users