The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Can you dry out marijuana leaves and roll blunts with them?

• by EASYlivin
  • Aug 06 2008 11:39 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • iToke

• EASYlivin
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:39 PM

My friend wanted my male marijuana leaves so he could dry them out and roll blunts/ joints with them. Will it work? Because I know people do it with tobacco leaves.
Replies (15)

• thrall
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:42 PM

you should take the plant and cut it down and make hash with it. The leaves on a male plant won't do shit, and probably not even on a female plant.

• Banned

• budlover1234
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:43 PM

yea i seen a guide on the internet on how to do it....ill try and find it for you

• Banned

• budlover1234
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:45 PM

here you go

http://www.weedfarme...nabis-cigar.htm

what do you think?

Edited by budlover1234, 06 August 2008 - 11:47 PM.

• iToke

• EASYlivin
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:46 PM

hey, im not looking to get high from it. it will just have a cool look to it. And its not worth making hash. it could fuck up my females. no way jose.

• Got Blunt?

• legalizebud89
  • Old School
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:58 PM

i read somewhere to get fresh leaves and wrap it around a 'Thai Stick' and then coat it in RESIN oil.

That would be sooo dope. It was in some joint rolling handbook I got from Barnes n Noble

• iToke

• EASYlivin
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:00 AM

yeah. that link was dope. but i wanna know if you can do it without a thai stick or resin. just the weed and the dried leaf.

• HoldFastHope
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 162 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:34 AM

Yes, you can. You're thinking of rolling a "cannabis cigar," essentially. Google that and there's some guide somewhere on the net that should turn up.

• Good Times, Good Vibe, GC

• Mwayles
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 831 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:38 AM

Why not just try it? I dont really understand, if you aren't looking to get high then what are you asking?

Sure you can roll up some dried leaves and it will have a 'cool look' but will you get high? Might as well try it out what could you lose?

• Resident Dick

• bagpiper420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 880 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:45 AM

I love how this was initially about "your friend" but ended up being for you. No offense implied- just a stoned, chuckle-worthy observation.

• PipPipPip
  • Senob
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:55 AM

It was never about his friend. Re-read his first post.

• Resident Dick

• bagpiper420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 880 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:02 AM

My friend wanted my male marijuana leaves so he could dry them out and roll blunts/ joints with them.

• Banned

• budlover1234
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:06 AM

Yes, you can. You're thinking of rolling a "cannabis cigar," essentially. Google that and there's some guide somewhere on the net that should turn up.

lol already said that...ohh btw if u do make one take pics

• Non-registerd user

• BaconBitz
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 167 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:10 AM

I actually think that this would work. You would just need some big leaves. Although I never tried this but I think that this might work better than papers since the leaf will burn at the same consistency as the grinded bud(s).

• iToke

• EASYlivin
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:46 PM

Yeah. Well im drying the leaves now. So when i try it ill deff take pics for you guys.

• intrance
  • Users Awaiting Validation
  • 276 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:03 PM

Why not just try it? I dont really understand, if you aren't looking to get high then what are you asking?

Sure you can roll up some dried leaves and it will have a 'cool look' but will you get high? Might as well try it out what could you lose?

blunt wrap doesnt get you high either. I understand that he wants to roll some good bud in a weed leaf.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved