Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Can you dry out marijuana leaves and roll blunts with them?

• Please log in to reply

EASYlivin

EASYlivin

iToke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,157 posts
My friend wanted my male marijuana leaves so he could dry them out and roll blunts/ joints with them. Will it work? Because I know people do it with tobacco leaves.

thrall

thrall

• Registered Upgraded
  • 277 posts
you should take the plant and cut it down and make hash with it. The leaves on a male plant won't do shit, and probably not even on a female plant.

budlover1234

budlover1234

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,375 posts
yea i seen a guide on the internet on how to do it....ill try and find it for you

budlover1234

budlover1234

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,375 posts
here you go

http://www.weedfarme...nabis-cigar.htm

what do you think?

Edited by budlover1234, 06 August 2008 - 11:47 PM.

EASYlivin

EASYlivin

iToke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,157 posts
hey, im not looking to get high from it. it will just have a cool look to it. And its not worth making hash. it could fuck up my females. no way jose.

legalizebud89

legalizebud89

Got Blunt?

• Old School
  • 2,207 posts
i read somewhere to get fresh leaves and wrap it around a 'Thai Stick' and then coat it in RESIN oil.

That would be sooo dope. It was in some joint rolling handbook I got from Barnes n Noble

EASYlivin

EASYlivin

iToke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,157 posts
yeah. that link was dope. but i wanna know if you can do it without a thai stick or resin. just the weed and the dried leaf.

HoldFastHope

HoldFastHope

• Registered Upgraded
  • 162 posts
Yes, you can. You're thinking of rolling a "cannabis cigar," essentially. Google that and there's some guide somewhere on the net that should turn up.

Mwayles

Mwayles

Good Times, Good Vibe, GC

• Registered Upgraded
  • 831 posts
Why not just try it? I dont really understand, if you aren't looking to get high then what are you asking?

Sure you can roll up some dried leaves and it will have a 'cool look' but will you get high? Might as well try it out what could you lose?

bagpiper420

bagpiper420

Resident Dick

• Registered Upgraded
  • 880 posts
I love how this was initially about "your friend" but ended up being for you. No offense implied- just a stoned, chuckle-worthy observation.

Senob

Senob

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
It was never about his friend. Re-read his first post.

bagpiper420

bagpiper420

Resident Dick

• Registered Upgraded
  • 880 posts

My friend wanted my male marijuana leaves so he could dry them out and roll blunts/ joints with them.

budlover1234

budlover1234

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,375 posts

Yes, you can. You're thinking of rolling a "cannabis cigar," essentially. Google that and there's some guide somewhere on the net that should turn up.

lol already said that...ohh btw if u do make one take pics

BaconBitz

BaconBitz

Non-registerd user

• Registered Upgraded
  • 167 posts
I actually think that this would work. You would just need some big leaves. Although I never tried this but I think that this might work better than papers since the leaf will burn at the same consistency as the grinded bud(s).

EASYlivin

EASYlivin

iToke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,157 posts
Yeah. Well im drying the leaves now. So when i try it ill deff take pics for you guys.

intrance

intrance

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 276 posts

Why not just try it? I dont really understand, if you aren't looking to get high then what are you asking?

Sure you can roll up some dried leaves and it will have a 'cool look' but will you get high? Might as well try it out what could you lose?

blunt wrap doesnt get you high either. I understand that he wants to roll some good bud in a weed leaf.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users