Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating off weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by T-Toke, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Yeah man, im the same way. I see colors and trails and shapes when I close my eyes when I smoke a lot. Its great haha.

2. i was justt about to say this cause it was happening this morning in class but the frames were faster than usual.

3. I love that i get it all the time

4. Dude I remember last sunday i smoked a 4 inch joint with some purple kush mixed with some sour D and i completely was utterly GONE. I looked down at my shirt and it started to glow a neon light blue and it was looking like boats were racing on digital water ON MY SHIRT so im like "...........well shit...." my friend started to look waaaaaay shorter than he really was the grass and trees started to tessellate and oh go0d i just want that feeling again xD

5. The closest I come to hallucinating from weed is just, like, thinking I see stuff out the corner of my eye. Although my mind plays tricks on me, too, and sometimes distorts things a bit.

I have had a few audio hallucinations, though--- especially at night or in the dark.

6. I get frames all the time to and corner of the eye visuals like stars and stuff but when i try to look at them they always go away lol

7. Yesterday i had came back from a 4 day camping trip without blazing at all (i normally smoke 1-3 times a day). I called my dealer to pick up and go smoke and i had about 2 bowls worth of snaps (personal bowls). I then went to the beach and smoked a 1g blunt with my cousin. After, we started to smoke out of my SYN bubbler on my porch. But once i took my 3rd rip out of the bubbler, everything around me started to brighten and become more vivid. I live in a valley, so most of my view shows the other hillside and the begining of the city towards my right. As i was observing what what was happening, my mouth went completely numb and my tongue had felt like it shrunk to the size of a pea. My brother took notice that i was trippin, started to rub his hands on my head, it felt like cat paws pulling in my scalp or something (its hard to describe). He stopped and i found myself laughing uncontrollably and not able to put my words im the right order when talking. There was an orchid in front of me that started to glow, so i started to lean into it to take a closer look. The indivudual flowers started to rotate slowly and the purple was almost pulsating. I looked up at the other hillside and saw that all the trees became one shade of green and the ridge was blending into the blue sky. It was beautiful and the entire time I wasnt scared or anything. I weigh about 140, but i didnt eat much while camping so i probably weighed about 135 when i was trippin. Im pretty sure the bud wasnt laced because we were only smoking what i had and neither one of them were like me. It was almost like i was on shrooms. So basically, lol, is that yes marijuana can make some people hallucinate.

8. One time I was walking down a street at night with a few friends and I looked over into this person's yard/forest and I could have sworn I saw a fucking horse but all my friends were like "nooo mannn youre so high" haha.. yeah.. probs just sshadows

9. anyone who's taken mushies or lucy knows that a weed 'trip' isn't really a trip at all

10. #50 BurnAFewDown, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    [quote name='"godzillakilla"']im really skinny and i trip off weed all the time. i have open eyed visuals on a regular basis. it could be just because of my body weight, im 5 foot 11 and wieght 130 with a body fat % of 3%. a friend who is skinner than i am trips the same way off weed. i would assume its my body size but it could be something else. hope that helps.[/quote]

Have you ever tried a hallucinogen? Try a ten ***** then tell me if your tripping, it's nothing in comparison

11. [quote name='"godzillakilla"']im really skinny and i trip off weed all the time. i have open eyed visuals on a regular basis. it could be just because of my body weight, im 5 foot 11 and wieght 130 with a body fat % of 3%. a friend who is skinner than i am trips the same way off weed. i would assume its my body size but it could be something else. hope that helps.[/quote]

Lol the more body fat you have the higher you get

12. #52 BurnAFewDown, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    [quote name='"DaN Th3 WeeD"']Ive had some scarey realistic halucinations while high. People keep telling me that you dont halucinate off weed but if only they had seen the things that I saw while high. One time I saw a lamp as a man and a dining room table looked like a couch with a tv in front of it, really weird. Also once I saw a cat and it looked exactly like a monkey haha.[/quote]

Have you ever tried a hallucinogen? Try a ten ***** then tell me if your tripping, it's nothing in comparison

13. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']anyone who's taken mushies or lucy knows that a weed 'trip' isn't really a trip at all[/quote]

This guy^

14. A whole thread with people talking about taking unmentionables and it doesn't get deleted.

IT'S A SATURDAY MIRACLE

But, yea, after taking a certain very powerful psychedelic, I can no longer call being very high "tripping".

You are not tripping until you see the world in dubstep, and nature starts to laugh and call your friends idiots.

15. [quote name='"Batmanchu"']A whole thread with people talking about taking unmentionables and it doesn't get deleted.

IT'S A SATURDAY MIRACLE

But, yea, after taking a certain very powerful psychedelic, I can no longer call being very high "tripping".

You are not tripping until you see the world in dubstep, and nature starts to laugh and call your friends idiots.[/quote]

Haha right? I think it's cuz it was made back when we still could talk about em and was just recently revived. Only a matter of time until it does

16. That happened to me, but I didn't really understand what was going on so I was scared shitless.
    I smoked about three bowls with one of my friends (who has a very high tolerance level), and I was GONE.
    At first it was all great, I was laughing and acting all stupid and then all of a sudden my vision started to get really fuzzy, and the whole room looked like it shrunk and it was closing me inside of it. Now, I'm not even claustrophobic, but being as high as I was, I started flipping balls. The whole room started tilting and turning and I couldn't tell the difference between my conscience and reality. I kept saying everything that I was thinking and my vision would randomly black out and I was just staring off into space, not even remembering where I was or how I got there. I kept talking to people thinking I was starting to get a little sober again but still everything was swirling and I was seeing sounds and tasting colors. It was insane. I went and laid down but even with my eyes closed my mind was racing and it felt like my limbs weighed a hundred pounds and I couldn't move. My muscles kept twitching randomly due to how rapidly my heart was beating. I kept having the sudden urge to cry and laugh and scream- I was obviously tripping some major balls.
    Finally, I woke up about three hours later sober, and not remembering anything that happened. :bongin:
    Might I add, I was taking HUGE hits off my bong, clearing it everytime. :smoking:

17. i've definitely felt the occasional "framing." I called it going into "stop-motion mode" XP and once or twice i've had strobing with closed eye visuals.