Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Pink Kush

• Please log in to reply

skyter

skyter

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
What would be the normal price per g of Pink Kush? Is it good/worth it?

Similar Topics: Pink Kush     x

jgrimes53

jgrimes53

• Registered Upgraded
  • 391 posts
Any bud if you're paying more than 20 per g or 60 an 8th ..than its too much

I just picked up an 8th of some random dank and my dealer showed me some fire "Purple Haze" then said it was 30 a gram...you would have to be out of your mind...or just rich to waste money like that. The difference in price isnt worth the difference in smoke IMO

Edited by jgrimes53, 07 August 2008 - 12:09 AM.

karma024

karma024

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Any bud if you're paying more than 20 per g or 60 an 8th ..than its too much

I just picked up an 8th of some random dank and my dealer showed me some fire "Purple Haze" then said it was 30 a gram...you would have to be out of your mind...or just rich to waste money like that. The difference in price isnt worth the difference in smoke IMO

Im supposed to be getting some ATF (alaskan thunderfuck) tonight, and its gunna be 25 a g and im happy paying that. Id say if you enjoy the high and are willing to pay the money then go for it.

skyter

skyter

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
actually I'm buying 1/2 O for 100, only because the kid happens to be a longtime teammate and friend. :hello:

jgrimes53

jgrimes53

• Registered Upgraded
  • 391 posts
The way I see it..if people keep overcharging for weed it will just lead to eventual higher prices bc they know you will pay it if you want it. So thats why I take such a stand against it.

Why pay 100 for a 1/4 of some good shit one day then turn around and pay 120 or more for the same shit another day

42º

42º

SmoknChronicW/Nostradamus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,776 posts

Im supposed to be getting some ATF (alaskan thunderfuck) tonight, and its gunna be 25 a g and im happy paying that. Id say if you enjoy the high and are willing to pay the money then go for it.

damn if your honestly getting ATF, please post some pics. i have been wanting to get my hands on that strain ever since i first heard about it.

A-STONED-APE

A-STONED-APE

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,290 posts
Maybe you could click my sig

skyter

skyter

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
kush for $7.15/G seemed good to me, better than paying the same or slightly less for some shitty mids that taste like ass and have to use a g just to get where you want to be :cool:

ya know people, sometimes more is less :D

:edit: I would have used the DataBase but it doesn't have Pink kush only purple, which i guess i could go on considering its almost the same strain if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by skyter, 07 August 2008 - 01:29 AM.

karma024

karma024

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

damn if your honestly getting ATF, please post some pics. i have been wanting to get my hands on that strain ever since i first heard about it.

I think it may really be. I was told it was coming from pheonix and they usually get shit straight from CA. Im crossing my fingers, because I too have been wanting to smoke it for a very long time. I dont mind paying a little over if its some obvious name brand exotics, but I dont overpay for some no name dank.

karma024

karma024

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

I posted up some picks of the ATF. Check em out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users