Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Overdose? Bad trip??? Plz help.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PsXtreme, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a question maybe someone on the forums can answer for me. You guys seem very knowledgeable on the subject so here goes...

I was smoking at my dad\'s house with him and we smoked about 3 huge bowls each. Im not sure if anyone knows what a bullet bowl is but it can hold alot of weed. Anyways, I was so freaking baked and feeling good at first. I went to sit on the couch in the living room and watch some tv and zone out. The weird part is that I started to get the spins really bad, like everything was spinning a million miles per hour...lol Then I got really sick and threw up in the toilet and I thought I might have overdosed on weed. I never thought it was possible though cuz theres just no way for this to happen. This has happened to me like 3 other times with 3 other differnet types of weed. So my question is if anyone else has had this happen to them and/or knows what the hell is going on? Why does this happen?

2. It\'s not overdosing. That\'s just not possible.

You most likely had what people call a \"white out\", theres a million names for it.

I think if your body is low on sugar, and you smoke, it can make you dizzy,light headed and sometimes throw up.

Next time that happens get yourself a sugary drink and you should start feeling better almost immediately.

3. You can\'t OD or smoke too much.

4. well technically you can, but its 1500 lbs smoked in 15 minutes

5. Thanks muzikman88, I usually smoke on an empty stomach just so that when I get the munchies I will have alot of room to stuff myself with lol.

6. Physically impossible to overdose on weed

7. Weed is an interesting drug in that it fixes the negative effect it has on your body. When you\'re high your body stops producing a certain protein. This causes the feeling of the munchies when you smoke. You eat alot because your body needs you to. If you don\'t you\'ll get a headrush and feel dizzy because of low blood sugar.

This appetite causing side effect is one of the leading medicinal properties of marijuana. The munchies actually stimulate appetite in chemo patients and those suffering from aids.

Sorry if this is a little incoherent, im on some percocet and really baked lol

8. not technically, there is an overdose rate but its nearly impossible to reach

9. I\'ve dreament up ways to reach it. Don\'t set my goals too high.

10. I heard it was smoking your own body weight and thats just impossible even if you weight just 1 lbs.

11. maybe eat before hand as well. lord knows i love the taste of food when im all sorts of blazed, but really i have noticed that if i eat before, my high is better. i dont get munchies and the high lasts longer because your not killing it with all the food you eat. this is my opinion, of course and may not apply to everyone. just a suggestion.:)

12. You but the amount of time that you would have to smoke all the Marijuana you would pass out first.

13. from Erowid:

LD50-1270 mg/kg (male rats), 730 mg/kg (female rats) oral in sesame oil
    LD50-42 mg/kg (rats) inhalation

14. so that makes it physically impossible haha! thats what it means. Like put on paper you can because there is a overdose rate but physically, like as in doing it is impossible

15. u greened out lol.
    rookie stoner :D j/p

16. Even if you can\'t overdose on THC you can still \"smoke too much\". You\'re still setting fire to plant material and inhaling it into your lungs. For the most part his question was answered, but sometimes when you \"smoke too much\" it\'s not that you\'re too high per se, it\'s because your lungs are worn out. Ever smoke too many cigarettes and then feel like shit? It\'s the same deal. Next time, definitely eat beforehand, especially if you\'re going to smoke that much. I\'ve also found that three bowls of anything to myself is unnecessary, but that\'s just me.

17. Haha, that\'s awesome!
    but yeah... that\'s happened to me once before but i hadn\'t eaten anything all day, i didn\'t get terrible spins but my head hurt and everything seemed like ridiculously loud, like defeningly loud, then i threw up and i felt fine, then passed out

18. #18 JustinFL, Aug 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
    your dad put crystal meth and crack in the weed you were smoking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.