Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

List of types of marijuana

• Please log in to reply

Ryan7926

Ryan7926

smokin that shit!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 154 posts
I'm trying to find a list of types of marijuana by nickname and how good they are. So please start submitting types of marijuana you know and rate how good you think they are (from 1 - 10: 1 being the worst). It would be cool if there was a universal list of weed types and how good they are!!!! Then i will gather all the types submitted and make a list!!:smoke:

TopsideBeef

TopsideBeef

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Well, around where I live there are only 4 types of marijuana strains. "Purple Haze", "White Widow", "Bubblegum", and "Juicy Fruit". Imo, the best of the four would be the purple haze strain. Followed by the Widow, then Juicy, then bubblegum.:smoking:

dogoncouch

dogoncouch

• Registered Upgraded
  • 631 posts
best shit i have smoked is called northern lights. i have also tried some trainwreck and ak-47 those are all pretty amazing

Dom_ination

Dom_ination

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
The best ive had is Pineapple Express, followed by Skywalker og

Overflow

Overflow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 889 posts
can't go wrong with white widow in my opinion, its a great smoke.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users