Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

marijuana plants not flowering

• Please log in to reply

lordmega

lordmega

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
:devious:i have an outdoor grow going in the northern us, plant r growing beautifully but the havent started to flower, hell they havent in even started showing sex yet!

FuckThePolice

FuckThePolice

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
if by not showing sex you mean that they have not grown pistils than your mistaken, they could be male plants witch only start to grow pollen sacks once flowering begins.

greenmeany

greenmeany

is of a ^ conciousness

• Gold Member
  • 1,323 posts

hootskers420

hootskers420

Deadhead, Floydmind

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,472 posts

if by not showing sex you mean that they have not grown pistils than your mistaken, they could be male plants witch only start to grow pollen sacks once flowering begins.

How is he mistaken?? Most plants up here, are not sexed yet. Hell I have some plants that dont even have alternating nodes yet.

aisispoet

aisispoet

The Mob Deschool

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
I have some Juicy Fruit that just showed pre-flowers this week, not to worry brother. Though if you are more on the inexperienced side your plants may have preflowers and you just don't know it. I will try to scan some preflower male and felmale shots so you can have an Idea if you don't already know. Also what strain are you growing? The strain you are growing is probably not showing yet because of genetics. Anyway watch for little primordial pollen sacs and you will be good. PEACE :)

lordmega

lordmega

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thanks for the advice cant wait to see thoses pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users