Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

how long does it take to feel the muscle relaxer?

• Please log in to reply

SmokeLemenT

SmokeLemenT

MisterTricK

• Registered Upgraded
  • 757 posts
just snorted one.. how long does it normally take? anyone?

Nag Hamadi

Nag Hamadi

skeet skeet

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,316 posts
Which muscle relaxer? It probably won't do shit if you snorted it.

SmokeLemenT

SmokeLemenT

MisterTricK

• Registered Upgraded
  • 757 posts
i dunno it was a white oval and had like px173 or rx173 some shit like that i think

Nag Hamadi

Nag Hamadi

skeet skeet

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,316 posts
Couldn't find it in the pill identifier. I don't think muscle relaxers usually have much recreational value, if any. I had some but they never did anything for me, much less snorting them.

Schwagmaster

Schwagmaster

Not Brown But Seedy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 297 posts

Couldn't find it in the pill identifier. I don't think muscle relaxers usually have much recreational value, if any. I had some but they never did anything for me, much less snorting them.

Muscle relaxers are nice to...well...relax with. Nice body "high" with a clear mind.

And LOOK SHIT UP BEFORE YOU SNORT IT. Damn. If you had snorted cyclobenzaprine, you'd of messed up bad. A lot of stuff is just as good to chew.

wein-dog12

wein-dog12

Fuck it!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 971 posts

Muscle relaxers are nice to...well...relax with. Nice body "high" with a clear mind.

And LOOK SHIT UP BEFORE YOU SNORT IT. Damn. If you had snorted cyclobenzaprine, you'd of messed up bad. A lot of stuff is just as good to chew.

i have snorted them nothing bad happened really abosolutely nothing happened

Schwagmaster

Schwagmaster

Not Brown But Seedy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 297 posts

i have snorted them nothing bad happened really abosolutely nothing happened

You'd be the first I've heard about. I've seen a hard fuck reduced to tears it burned so much, and for a long ass time too. He was flipping the fuck out to put it lightly.

The nostril is pretty much shot.

theVirtuoso

theVirtuoso

Warm Rush of Chemicals...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,740 posts
The only recreational muscle relaxers are Somas and you just don't insufflate em... pop that shit orally.

too bad you don't have any Somas.

But while you're at it why don't you go snort some zoloft and huff some gasoline... that'll get ya fucked up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users