Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How do I find pot in a new city?

• Please log in to reply

bremer3771

bremer3771

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I recently moved to Winston-Salem NC, and am wondering what is the best way to find a dealer. Any ideas, tips, anything will be appreciated.

Similar Topics: How do I find pot in a new city?     x

LAKush

LAKush

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 248 posts
Go in a headshop. Whoever works there definitely knows someone. Befriend them in a nice way. Don't use key words, but say things not to conspicuous.

Look for people dressed the part. Wearing shirts with matching shoes. Etc.

It really isn't hard. Find some people your age and basically ask them. But not to directly. Ask if they blaze. If they say no, just move on to another subject like video games or whatever interests you.

Again, finding herb really isn't difficult at all if you look around.

youngbeast817

youngbeast817

Blunt King

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,893 posts
this Is Posted Soooooooooo Much

... Network Network Networkk Omfg

And I Stress This It's The Only Wayyyyyyyyyy

Rarghhhhhhhh Someone Sticky This Ahhhhhh

K4Lic0

K4Lic0

I Smoke Buds.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,013 posts
Don't ask in a headshop if you ever want to shop there again. Go to www.webehigh.com to see what they say, also go hang around the campus and look for students that look like they might know.

greenthings22

greenthings22

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
brand new to boise, id if anyone wants to help out a new mj lover

puffin'photog

puffin'photog

DabLab

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,736 posts

brand new to boise, id if anyone wants to help out a new mj lover

go in a headshop. Whoever works there definitely knows someone. Befriend them in a nice way. Don't use key words, but say things not to conspicuous.

Look for people dressed the part. Wearing shirts with matching shoes. Etc.

It really isn't hard. Find some people your age and basically ask them. But not to directly. Ask if they blaze. If they say no, just move on to another subject like video games or whatever interests you.

Again, finding herb really isn't difficult at all if you look around.

this is posted soooooooooo much

... Network network networkk omfg

and i stress this it's the only wayyyyyyyyyy

rarghhhhhhhh someone sticky this ahhhhhh

don't ask in a headshop if you ever want to shop there again. Go to www.webehigh.com to see what they say, also go hang around the campus and look for students that look like they might know.

SmokinGirly

SmokinGirly

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,998 posts
winston salem???

that place is weed abundant dude

i know 3 dudes up there that get dankkkkkkkkkkkkkkk buds and i dont even live there

crazy shit

screwstoned

screwstoned

chopped & screwed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,420 posts
I've realized that the best most probabl consistant answer to these posts, are probably skateparks.

I skate, I know how many skaters smoke weed in houston. The answer is, the majority. Go to any skatepark, and ask around. It's really not hard.

A-STONED-APE

A-STONED-APE

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,290 posts
www.webehigh.com

InnerPeace

InnerPeace

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,528 posts
ask around at the local liquor stores, skateparks, parks look for people(fucking everyone if you come around here) who look like they blaze it. I have good social skills and I can read people well so I never have any problems with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users