Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Does eating weed plain get you high?

• Please log in to reply

purplesnowcap

purplesnowcap

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
alright ill break it down for you: im leaving for a trip tomorrow for 15 days and i cant take my weed with me. its 10 o clock and i need a way to get high off my weed without cooking or smoking it. will eating it plain get me high?

mkrb

mkrb

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
no it can't be digested.

Metalxiii

Metalxiii

-OPETH-

• Registered Upgraded
  • 561 posts
Sorry buddy but you need to release the THC, so smoking or cooking it somehow is the only way.

purplesnowcap

purplesnowcap

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
so does anyone have an idea...my parents are in the house and i can not get caught again. i need a way to get high without smelling up my room or leaving the house. any suggestions? just for the record, i turned 18 on march 27th.

potpotpot22

potpotpot22

• Registered Upgraded
  • 769 posts
Sound a little young.

chronicman00

chronicman00

Bay Shark

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,564 posts
Erowid says you can but most stoners dont believe it me being one of them.

Metalxiii

Metalxiii

-OPETH-

• Registered Upgraded
  • 561 posts
You could make firecrackers, crackers peanut butter and tin foil. I dont think they smell. Search the form.

FunkySkunkJunk

FunkySkunkJunk

It's not easy being green

• Registered Upgraded
  • 130 posts
Well I for one believe you can. My good buddy was vacationing in Mexico. He had about a half ounce left and it was time to leave. He ate it ALL since he didn't have much other choice. Said he was blazed out of his mind on the plane. Lasted really fucking long too. Of course, from what I hear you have to eat a lot more than you would smoke.

805toda520

805toda520

santa barbaratotucson

• Registered Upgraded
  • 125 posts
Grind it up real fine, you need like three grams, put it in enough lemon or lime juice to cover it and let itsit for thirty min shaking it periodically.Then when you're ingesting it, chew the fuck out of the pot before u swallow it.I swear this works hits you in thirty mins on an empty stomache

NcExpress

NcExpress

• Registered Upgraded
  • 270 posts
When i was living with my parents i made firecrackers all the time . i just put some other food in with it , no smell at all, worked every time .

Ive heard about some one eating a dime (1.5 - 2 g's ) and getting high . but i doubt it

805toda520

805toda520

santa barbaratotucson

• Registered Upgraded
  • 125 posts
I get dimes that are never less than three and a half grams and i od d off of weed in this manner i vomited at school and was high for sixteen hours no joke

qwerty man

qwerty man

Since '08

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,787 posts
It would work but you would have to eat like half an O, which would be a total waste of money and an unpleasent experience.
Just make sure they're not on the same floor as you and smoke out of a bowl near your window.

theubc

theubc

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

I get dimes that are never less than three and a half grams and i od d off of weed in this manner i vomited at school and was high for sixteen hours no joke

that makes no sense
the size of your dimes and your story

Schwagmaster

Schwagmaster

Not Brown But Seedy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 297 posts
Dime is only supposed to mean worth ten bucks I'm pretty sure.. i.e. 60 dollar ounce would be 4.5g-ish dime with no mark up.

stonah2

stonah2

Toke on

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,062 posts
yeah you can but its not very efficient just like smoking pure cocaine it will work but your better off blowing a line.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users