bit by a black widow!

Discussion in 'General' started by POTSTYLZ, Aug 1, 2008.

1. i got one of those as a pet in my room...

hope you heal up real nice ;)

2. fuck man.

if there's anything that kills my high more,
    it's seeing a fucking spider crawling up my wall or skittering across my carpet.

*shudders*

3. Shitty had them all over the place when I lived in Oklahoma. Thank god I never got bit.

4. I fucking HATE spiders. That looks painful. Hope it heals.

5. I hate spiders man!

6. Is he still alive?

7. in all im alright, just those nasty ulcers and some swelling and redness, but the bite area is nowhere near as red as it was, and the swellings reduced alot too. someone mentioned insurance was probably the reason they did what they did, its not. i have great medical coverage. The ER docs explained to me the best bet as with all invenomations (im not sure on the spelling on that) is a wait and see tactic. apparently my symptoms arent accute enough to warrant anti-venin. all in all i think i'll be alright, im keeping a close eye for more swelling or redness as an indicator to theyre being a serious problem. i already have to check my blood pressure on a daily basis so im keeping a close eye on that well. I figure as long as my blood pressure doesnt spike and the swelling keeps going down there shouldnt be a problem, Even if there is however im staying with my girlfriend who is a ER nurse, so im getting "taken care of"

8. Bruising too. Necrosis is a bitch.

9. Smoke some good weed, that shit'll heal ya right up.

10. theyre still pretty damn dangerous, my dad landscapes and he got bit by one of them like a month ago, its still fucked up looking... but hes a stubborn ass and wont see a doctor