Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

right way to scrape rez ??

• Please log in to reply

pikey

pikey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts
ok so this is kinda sad but i been smokin since i was 12 ( now 19) and i have never had to scrape rez. i have alwase been a join man and most of my friends smoke blunts. about 3 weeks ago i finally got a nice little bong.......and 3 weeks lata that shit is black and sticky. my question is how the fuck do i scrape this shit and smoke it....cuz i just did a little bit and i just have black fingers and no rez ball lol HELP!!!!

NYCdeisel

NYCdeisel

Is in a ny state of mind

• Registered Upgraded
  • 20,481 posts
Uhm, wtf why would you use your fingers you have to use a paper clip or something.:confused::confused:

pikey

pikey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts
no no no i aint that dumb:rolleyes: i used a nail to get it out but how do u get it off the nail and into the bowl with out it gettin stuck to your fingers ?

p.s. im really grilled right now just bare with me lol

triggasmokealot

triggasmokealot

• Registered Upgraded
  • 318 posts
ive saved up a big ball of rez from the inside of the slide on my bong but i donno if i wanna smoke it, is it worth it...i donno if it will even get me high man i tried to take a big piece and Pook it (put piece on cigarette, insert into bottle collect smoke then hit) but it was fuckin disguisting....any better ways to smoke it? like snake in a J?

edit: to get rez out, if you have a nail clipper around with the little slide out piece to clean under your nailes, break that off and use it to collect your rez all the time.

micelanious

micelanious

Don't worry bout a thing.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts

ive saved up a big ball of rez from the inside of the slide on my bong but i donno if i wanna smoke it, is it worth it...i dunno if it will even get me high man i tried to take a big piece and Pook it (put piece on cigarette, insert into bottle collect smoke then hit) but it was fuckin disguisting....any better ways to smoke it? like snake in a J?

Resin will Definitely get you high. the high is a little different than normal bud but it's nice, AND it's free.

From the couple times I've done it, make sure the resin i s a little wet, makes it easier to come off. Then just take... a paper clip, toothpick, plastic knife, anything that'll fit down in there and not hurt your glass, and it should come up just fine.

Edit: As far as How to smoke the resin, just throw it in your bowl dude, takes a minute to light but then you're golden.

Bizzoo

Bizzoo

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 2,770 posts
take ur lighter, flip ur piece upside down, so the flame is just sitting int he bowl, do it for ike 10 seconds, get a pocket knifte, or if u cant find anything better, a bent paper clip, and start the scraping, use your fingers to get the chunks off, ball it up wth ur fingurs and put it where ever u wanna put it....continue this untill its fully scraped......dont forget to get inside the carb! heat the carb up with the lighter, and repeat everythign els the same...

also u can get some from the mouth peice, same way.....ball all the resin u get up into a ball, stick it in ur bowl and start tokin....

if u really want to, after u smoke the resin bowl, scrape again the resin u got from that for a 2nd bowl.

i like resin bowls, its a good like, happy high, and u dont get all lazy and shit....

ull know when the bowl is done, the resin nug will be like pure white.

pikey

pikey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts
fuckin sweet thx reps btw for the help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users