• by pikey
  • Aug 01 2008 04:56 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• pikey
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:56 PM

ok so this is kinda sad but i been smokin since i was 12 ( now 19) and i have never had to scrape rez. i have alwase been a join man and most of my friends smoke blunts. about 3 weeks ago i finally got a nice little bong.......and 3 weeks lata that shit is black and sticky. my question is how the fuck do i scrape this shit and smoke it....cuz i just did a little bit and i just have black fingers and no rez ball lol HELP!!!!
Replies (6)

• NYCdeisel
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 20,481 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:58 PM

Uhm, wtf why would you use your fingers you have to use a paper clip or something.:confused::confused:

• pikey
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:09 PM

no no no i aint that dumb:rolleyes: i used a nail to get it out but how do u get it off the nail and into the bowl with out it gettin stuck to your fingers ?

p.s. im really grilled right now just bare with me lol

• triggasmokealot
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 318 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:28 PM

ive saved up a big ball of rez from the inside of the slide on my bong but i donno if i wanna smoke it, is it worth it...i donno if it will even get me high man i tried to take a big piece and Pook it (put piece on cigarette, insert into bottle collect smoke then hit) but it was fuckin disguisting....any better ways to smoke it? like snake in a J?

edit: to get rez out, if you have a nail clipper around with the little slide out piece to clean under your nailes, break that off and use it to collect your rez all the time.

• Don't worry bout a thing.

• micelanious
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:31 PM

ive saved up a big ball of rez from the inside of the slide on my bong but i donno if i wanna smoke it, is it worth it...i dunno if it will even get me high man i tried to take a big piece and Pook it (put piece on cigarette, insert into bottle collect smoke then hit) but it was fuckin disguisting....any better ways to smoke it? like snake in a J?

Resin will Definitely get you high. the high is a little different than normal bud but it's nice, AND it's free.

From the couple times I've done it, make sure the resin i s a little wet, makes it easier to come off. Then just take... a paper clip, toothpick, plastic knife, anything that'll fit down in there and not hurt your glass, and it should come up just fine.

Edit: As far as How to smoke the resin, just throw it in your bowl dude, takes a minute to light but then you're golden.

• Bizzoo
  • Users Awaiting Validation
  • 2,770 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:56 PM

take ur lighter, flip ur piece upside down, so the flame is just sitting int he bowl, do it for ike 10 seconds, get a pocket knifte, or if u cant find anything better, a bent paper clip, and start the scraping, use your fingers to get the chunks off, ball it up wth ur fingurs and put it where ever u wanna put it....continue this untill its fully scraped......dont forget to get inside the carb! heat the carb up with the lighter, and repeat everythign els the same...

also u can get some from the mouth peice, same way.....ball all the resin u get up into a ball, stick it in ur bowl and start tokin....

if u really want to, after u smoke the resin bowl, scrape again the resin u got from that for a 2nd bowl.

i like resin bowls, its a good like, happy high, and u dont get all lazy and shit....

ull know when the bowl is done, the resin nug will be like pure white.

• pikey
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:00 PM

fuckin sweet thx reps btw for the help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved