Anybody else have trouble masturbating?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GimmieMore, Jul 31, 2008.

1. It could be my antidepressants...... but I believe I've had this happen before I started taking them.....

2. No you cant :p

3. Yes I can.........

4. oh god a cry for help!

5. Is your name chodax because your penis is wider than it is long? :confused:

6. This dude is trying to build up his post count in my thread.

Get your thread-jacking, no sense making, illiterate, no punctuation using, trolling ass bastard ass out of my fucking thread.

Shithead.

7. I don't see how I don't make sense and I am illiterate. And I already told you that I don't give a shit about my post count.

I love how you call me a "trolling ass bastard ass." Looks like you are the illiterate one.

Unfortunately not. One can only hope.

8. i had the same problem before two weeks for a while...i just coulnt come..and trust me what i do alone when i masturbate is more than enough to make you come. i was out of my mind...i mean wtf?? I use that method to masturbate for years now like 3 4 times per week and i was afraid i damaged my clit... anyway...i didnt masturbate at all for two weeks and last night(when i came back home) i tried and came in like 10 minutes..thank god....

i dont know what was wrong but not masturbating or having sex or two weeks helped... well I'll pm you what I do..i hope it'll help..and its not tiring too...

as for that **** that thinks you are an attention whore.

well gimmie is a member here for much more time than you and people know that she didnt make the thread for attention..its just her..so quit your comments and unless you wanna talk on topic back off...plus..its fuckin pandoras box...if you can't deal with it dont enter...and according to your 10+ posts here ,maybe you are the attention whore in the end...
    btw....

[​IMG]

9. AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

blueend... you're my favoriteperson of the day......

no.... the week.....

Yeah that dude is a tool....
    getting laughed at and he doesn't even know it....

Needs to go to that new forum "apprentice tokers"

He prolly got laughed out of general.........

I guess he doesn't get that hes not gonna fuck up my reputation on this board.....lol

School should start soon.... so he prolly won't be around much longer anyway... like the rest of the children.

10. first of all you are a member i like so when i saw that i was like wtf??o_O
    well something came out of this in the end..i laughed my ass off....:D

oh and i hope youll find your ograsm again... trust me i feel you;)