Morphine, Morphine, Morphine!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Drunkship, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Hey guys,

Long time no talk! Some of you may have remembered that I quit smoking weed in order to get a job. Well, I need a new job now, but I haven't been smoking for a few months now! I'm moving into my new apartment with my friend on Friday and want to celebrate.

I've been looking for anything I've never tried before, such as E, Xanax or OxyContin, but all I could find were 30mg Morphine pills. Now, they are a little overpriced, but this is just a once in a while thing since I can't smoke, so I don't care.

What I'm wondering is this: How should I take them? My opiate tolerance is very low, so I'm not too worried about that. I'm just wondering if I should snort them, swallow them, crush them then swallow them or any other suggestions. Injecting or plugging is out of the question, but other than that, I am open to offers.

Thanks,
    Drunkship

2. There's no euphoria orally, from what I experienced at least with morphine.

IV youll get the euphoria though.

What kind did you get? Kadian??

edit: oh no IV. I'd say just pop em. I never got too high from snorting morphine.

3. morphine is like swimming in a sea of opiate bliss... highly addictive... so be careful.

best way to take em... I would just pop them, or if you want the quick onset insufflation is alright too (or you can parachute it)

i read your tolerance is low, so I probably wouldn't blow them. Maybe parachute 1 and pop another, i dunno.

4. They work VERY well when taken orally..... just pop one or two and you should be feeling good....

5. Id parachute them if I were you.

6. What's parachute?

7. actually its a fact the oral bioavailability is rather low with morphine
    if i take morphine orally its not to get a buzz, its to cure the pain

8. Actually, they suck orally. I think its only around 10-20% absorption orally.

Snort them for the best ROA. If they are extended release, remove the outer coating.

If you have the kind that gels up when it comes into contact with liquid, be prepared to have a clogged nose.