Patron, Weed, Ecstasy, Acid, Coke and Twins.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuicidalSpaz, Jul 30, 2008.

1. That sounds like one AMAZING/EXPENSIVE night

4 g's would be what 50-60 bucks?
    3 doses 30 bucks
    2 g's of yay 100?
    and i know that patron is expeeeeeeeensive

2. FUCKED UP, out of my mind. A 30 minute drive on the parkway, at 3am. You're prime meat for ANY cop who wants to pull you over. I still had a gram of yayo, 3/4 of a blunt, and two girl's numbers.

Woke up, my room is trashed. The sheets and cover on my matress are thrown around, the pillows are taped to the wall, I wrote a few essays, and apparently One is about how chickens and clowns are conspiring against us...

SO here I sit, close to 1:45pm. Unsure on how I was able to drive like that, but you know the stoner thing: When you have to drive, you do- and you do it well. It's a game of survival, them or you. Let the asshole speeding and swerving take one for the team.

Haha I know what you mean. :D

3. You really sound like you hardcore look up to Hunter S Thompson.

4. lmao you beat me to it!

5. Haha, PLEASE type those essays in a thread! I'd love to read 'em.

6. sounds like a good time, except for the driving part lol

7. lmfao!!!

8. intense shit man. sounds fun though. ive had nights like that. just being completely and totally fucked up.

just be careful bro. my friend took PCP one night and jumped off and bridge and killed himself. i could have stopped him but i was tripping on acid.

9. Ah... I remember reading this story back in the day when I first joined. The first of MANY epic Spaz stories.

good times, good times

and just to let you guys know, this story is over a year old...

10. sounds fun, i drove spun as fuck this weekend too, but all went well.

11. yeaahh... sounds like that's workin out for you with chicken clown conspiracies and all.. :rolleyes:

12. Your story reminded me of something my dad once said to me

"If you gonna be a bear, be a grizzly" and that sounds like a fuckin zingin night you had. I personally think booze kills your roll but probably not with lucy and coke in the mix. Sounds like a fun, expensive night.

and to anyone criticizing him driving, just because you cannot drive under the influence doesn't mean this man cannot. Smart drug users know when it's right and wrong.

13. LOL, yeah he beat you to it over a year ago dude

i find the part about him fucking twin sisters to be bullshit, that's bullshit.....

as for everything else, i guess it could be true?

14. i just clicked the thread and was amazed.. not only by the story, but by the fact that i posted on the first page and didnt even realize.. not really unacceptable since this sites based on marijuana, and you do forget things quite often.

ahh Grasscity..:rolleyes: