Smoking tobacco out of bong?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deppir, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Head rush? more like Head Ache!

2. Never once had a headache from smoking tobacco with my weed... wouldnt reccomend it and im sure you could give yourself 1 though to be fair :L Wish I had a glass bong :'(

3. Got one of these with my pre cooler today. SHould i CHONg it?

Attached Files:

4. I don't like pure tobacco, but I love smoking mole bowls out of bongs.

5. I've smoked pipe tobacco from a bong before. I've also used it in my vaporizer on multiple occasions. It's pretty nice, just don't do too much.

A word of warning though. Make sure you're sitting down when you do it because you will get an INTENSE head rush. It usually goes away after about a minute or two though. A tobacco buzz is very short lived.

6. to anyone that see this, i only do it this way you should just empty out some tobacco into your bong BUT i find it extremely important to use natural tobacco. if its not it will be to smooth it will taste way worse and its just not worth it, i only use natural tobacco. i only need one fat rip to be good for a minute, i feel extremely dizzy and almost about to pass out, i do as much as i can when i do it so i get fuckerd up. and when i take a very satisfieing rip omg! some times i feel like im about to die, it gets hard to breath, probably because the extream lack of oxygen then hyperventalating after doesnt help. you must change your water alot! i highly recond doing it its 100 times better on the lungs and air ways i dont feellike my throats resinating shut anymore i can breath deeper and everything ( not saying i made any improvements from normal) seriously load a fat bowl and take as big of a rip as you can but remeber dont puke! because you probably will i have had to control my self from doing this. and you puke because it feels like you have smoke in your stomach i believe, atleast thats how i feel, please get a new bong though a dedicated tobacco bong will reak like shit for everrr and the water tends to smelll like potatos.http://cloudimages.grasscity.com/smilies/cool.gif this little guys right heres a fucking thug-->http://cloudimages.grasscity.com/smilies/Nhippy.gif

7. Yeah, hookahs are the way to go if you're aching for something to hit. The high nicotine-content gets a nice relaxing groove going.

8. Hookahs are great. Way better than bongs.

9. Holy shit i wish i knew about the thing about tobacco in cig's not being good for a bong before i get a huge buzz then puked in my trashcan

10. My ents and I do this all the time. We started a solid 2 years ago, and it's a regular thing now among our group. It's fuckin awesome! We call them "slappies", and the term generally used for the massive nicotine rush to your dome-piece is called a "dome". The first few times ere straight death, but after you smoke them on a regular basis for two years, you get used to it. Just make sure you use natural tobacco, preferably an American Spirit Red Pouch, the best for slaps. Cheers! :hippie:

11. Unfourtantly it's quite big here in west coast Canada, eh. But i don't personally do it my self but a lot of fellow Canadians here smoke them usually with a cigarette chop stuffed into the bowl stem of a metal bowl (obvously with the actualy bowl taken off) and then pack a pinner amount of weed ontop of it and smoke it until it pops through
    How is it down there Americans? from what i can tell it doesnt seem to bad.

12. I'm doing it right now for the first time cause i don't have any cigs. It's pretty good to be honest.

13. I'd rather take bong rips of cat litter

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. my 'waterpipe' is for 'tobacco use only' what else would you use it for  :p  :p  :p

15. Smoke cigars instead. You get a longer buzz and it doesn't go to your lungs. They tastel alright and it feels really boss haha

16. smoke American spirit tobacco!!!! only tobacco worth putting into a bong blacks and golds are the strongest. biggest head rush and so tingly its amazing. i always smoke weed/tobacco bowls!! love them

17. OP is 9 years old yo..

18. i am aware thanks for that unnecessary comment. people still read through threads from years ago.

19. You're the one who bumped a thread that's years old....