Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

New GonG Bong (pics)

• Please log in to reply

finch37465

finch37465

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
i picked this up while i was on vacation in columbus, ohio. there was a music festival going on at a park in the city and of course they had tons of vendors, quite a few of them were selling glass. i knew i was gonna buy a GonG bong while i was up there but i was expecting it to be a ROOR from one of the many headshops they have up in columbus. well while i was walking around the festival, i found a tent that had some nice GonG bongs from a brand i had never heard of. while i was talking to the seller, he told me that these bongs are actually made in columbus. i got all that you see and a bag for it for $150 even. the ROORs that i was looking at would have cost me another 100 on top of that just for the ROOR name. although i had never heard of them, the glass was pretty thick and seemed like a great deal. this thing hits like a dream. definitely my favorite piece that i have and well worth the money.

hope yall like it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

this is their website if anyone is interested, www.elevatetubes.com theres not too much to it but you can still see a few of the pieces they make.