Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Finding weed in Boston?

• Please log in to reply

biglake

biglake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 213 posts
Hey guys, I know I've been away from the City for some time now, but I've been super busy with all sorts of shit. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here has any ideas about how to pick up a sack in Boston? I'll be going there tomorrow and I only want to buy like an 1/8th or however little a given dealer is willing to sell. I checked on webehigh.com and did a search here, but neither gave great advice. I know weed is harder to come by in Boston during summer, but luckily I'm a young guy and I can safely say I don't look like a cop or anything. So does anyone have an idea of how to get some herb in Boston?

MIC420

MIC420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 426 posts
lol i live near boston...sorta like 30 minutes away...just go to the subways people post up there all day lol.

biglake

biglake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 213 posts
Do you have any particular station you'd recommend going to?

mike1337

mike1337

Italian Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts
I live 5 minutes from boston. If you can get to Harvard Square and go to "the pit" which is the area right next to the stairs leading to the subway that's an almost gaurenteed score.

biglake

biglake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 213 posts
Thanks a lot dude

babylon.farmer

babylon.farmer

stoneyBaloney

• Registered Upgraded
  • 171 posts
hey i know i hate to sound preachy, but don't ask for hookups because that'll get u banned... i dont know if this is aganist the rules though :)

researchscience

researchscience

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 247 posts
webehigh

just go to hip places and ask around. a club...

biglake

biglake

• Registered Upgraded
  • 213 posts
I just want to make it clear that I'm not asking for a hookup at all here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users